+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3079023;
    MissNomer, you put it all in a nutshell! She is likable person and has her insecurities which she is showing to the world. Did anyone else notice the stylist flirting with Dean? She was also forward to him. My mom was watching and says that some men just have that "it" as my mom calls it, which women respond to. The men either respond or they don't. Dean seems to like the attention.
    Thanks! Dean does bask in the attention from females, but I think he is quite, how shall we say, "in touch with his feminine side". Dude wears toe polish. To each his own! But Tori seems to be attracted to those types of men as evidenced by her ex-husband and her bff--aka "her gay husband" friend. Funny--I watched this with my mom last night, too. We both got teary-eyed when she cried over her mother. I get the impression that her mother loved $ more than she loved her husband or her children. I like that Tori & Dean are hands on with Liam and I hope she stays as hands on with the addition of Stella.
    Stella Doreen. I can't help it. It reminds me of Stella D'Oro cookies. There. I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3079062;
    Thanks! Dean does bask in the attention from females, but I think he is quite, how shall we say, "in touch with his feminine side". Dude wears toe polish. To each his own! But Tori seems to be attracted to those types of men as evidenced by her ex-husband and her bff--aka "her gay husband" friend. Funny--I watched this with my mom last night, too. We both got teary-eyed when she cried over her mother. I get the impression that her mother loved $ more than she loved her husband or her children. I like that Tori & Dean are hands on with Liam and I hope she stays as hands on with the addition of Stella.
    Stella Doreen. I can't help it. It reminds me of Stella D'Oro cookies. There. I said it.
    Hahahahaha!!! I love those cookies. Maybe that was a bit of Tori's inspiration. I believe you are right about being attracted to that "type". He may be going through a bit of a "crisis" and the younger woman made him feel young. Whatever, and I need to see it again, but from their conversation, I think was supportive of her feelings. I always pick up things I missed when I see it again. (And I'm severely jet-lagged so I was watching with my eyes propped open!)
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Tori didn't seem to think Dean was being flirty, but I certainly thought so! I felt a little bad for Tori. I hope they show more of Mimi La Rue. R.I.P.

Agreed, he flirting right back! Tori saw it and I think that was the point when she went to the top of the boat. She may have not wanted to tell him outright, "I saw you flirting back" but her behavior showed it and he read her well. I wonder if the girl is really a diving instructor or a wanna-be actress like so many people are on these shows. Despite that, the situation was handled well.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I agree that Dean was flirting back -- and in front of his sick, pregnant wife, no less. The cad! I think that all men enjoy female attention, though, and it's hard for them to help themselves. Doesn't mean he is going to stray, but he does have that past, so I think it's good that he may drop Kim as an instructor. It could just be TOO tempting a situation to put himself in. I know he loves Tori and Liam and baby-in-waiting, but when you play with fire....

I like Tori a lot. I watched 90210 and never liked her on that at all (huge Kelly fan here), but she's a fun and interesting real person on this show. Not as much fun last night (all that whining about the boat and scuba), but in the previous season, I was impressed with her as an innkeeper and certainly as a Mom. She has more depth than I realized, given her larger-than-life persona. I do kinda wonder why she never talks about losing her dad on the show, though. That has to have been a major event in her life (been there, done that).

Glad people are posting again! And to think, I got it started!

Emily

Emily, thank you for starting this. At least there is a good discussion here which invites participation. I, too, was not a Tori fan. I stumbled across her show and somehow connected with her. I wish I had seen the notorious show, as I understand, that is the show that put her mom over the edge.
    She and Dean have a good chemistry and Liam is a little ham!!! I think he's adorable. I'm glad this forum isn't bashing her, but seeing the show for what it is, entertainment.

Serpentina -- I love your avatar! Is that your pooch? We have a 4.5-month old Boston Terrier named Paisley that we adore. She is our second Boston -- the first, Pepper, died just three months shy of her 15th birthday. I love Bostons!

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread....

Emily

I don't see how Tori can complain for one second that her husband flirts. Remember, he was married when he and Tori got together. It's called KARMA, "T".

I believe that what goes around comes around and Tori is having the same karma thrown back at her. But, it does take two and a woman can flirt away while the man can choose to respond or not. On the same note, a man can flirt with a woman who does not respond. Society always looks at the woman being the temptress and the man responding which is how everyone sees Tori. What about a man sending out the signals? Dean is a little too friendly with some women. Why did he find it important to hide the haircut? Why has he be diving for so long alone? It goes both ways and I think he needs to be accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3080796;
    I believe that what goes around comes around and Tori is having the same karma thrown back at her. But, it does take two and a woman can flirt away while the man can choose to respond or not. On the same note, a man can flirt with a woman who does not respond. Society always looks at the woman being the temptress and the man responding which is how everyone sees Tori. What about a man sending out the signals? Dean is a little too friendly with some women. Why did he find it important to hide the haircut? Why has he be diving for so long alone? It goes both ways and I think he needs to be accountable.
    I agree, completely. Dean has a womanizer streak, and although he loves Tori, I think he may still be capable of finding another woman irresistable. Good thing alcohol and diving don't mix, because drinking can certainly hasten the process if a man and a woman are tempted!

Emily

+ Reply to Thread