FORT Newbie

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

When will season 2 air??

FORT Newbie

I'd like to know too!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;2405775;
    Wow..now that article was indeed interesting..??
    Talk about false advertising ... even for so-called reality shows. If that is true, then I doubt I will watch the show next sesson (I only caught a bit of it this season).

What do they think this is, "Flip This House?"

FORT Newbie

I feel badly that the "ex" wrote a book mainly because her kids will read it one day and they don't need to be saddened by the choices of 3 adults. Why can couples just say "it ended" and not set out to destroy one another. I've been cheated on and dumped and not once did I ever utter a word to hurt these men. In hindsight, I'm glad it worked out because around the corner was someone much better that I would not have met if that man had not left me so all in all........I thank them. And the women who took these men from me.... well, they've told me they regret it because they didn't get what they thought they were getting.....ha ha.......I got the last laugh!! You can't control true love and I don't at all see that this was an infatuation, I think Tori & Dean genuinely love each other. Besides, sorry ladies but Dean is not that good-looking or well off that I'd be bothered by the loss. Are any men worth the agony? I mean really, they're just men for goodnessake.

The show is back on, except that they've moved back to Hollywood, Tori is pregnant with #2, Dean is making a movie in Canada, they have to find a new home before their lease is up....I just love this show! It's on Tuesday nights at 10pm on Oxygen (Oh!), and the second episode just aired last night.

Anyone but me watching?

Emily

I'm watching, too. I like this one better as I believe she's not "acting" so much as in the past.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I have to admit I am watching it too. After last nights episode I think Tori better watch her back. I wouldn't want the world to know that I was jealous of the woman my husband goes scuba diving with. Now she is goning to have women just trying to throw themselves at Dean. (I don't think he is that cute but some people just like to cause trouble.)
    Kim was totally flirting with Dean and he was flirting back. I guess if I was that insecure I wouldn't want the world to know.
    I like Tori better now than when she was on 90210. I think she has shown herself to be a down to earth person.(at least the "reality" we get to see.)

FORT Fan

The fact is that she took another womans husband. Who had children and a baby. Whether he was happy or not she enticed him away. He might be weak when it comes to woman and it serves her right to have to worry about it.

I'm watching, too! In fact I looked for an updated link last night and didn't see one--thanks for posting. I must say that even though these reality things are pretty darned scripted, Tori & Dean do seem to allow for their own sense of reality to show through. I've never been a huge fan of Tori's work, but I do enjoy her as the person she allows the tv to see. She seems remarkably normal for a person who came from the furthest spectrum of normal in the LA spotlight. Real people cry when they find out the results of their ultrasound. Real people deal with dog poop on the floor. Real people even deal with farting husbands in bed--or so I've heard! And it seems that real people worry about their husband straying, although she did have a point--Dean IS old enough to be the diving instructor's father. Meal ticket or not--I think Dean & Tori are !

MissNomer, you put it all in a nutshell! She is likable person and has her insecurities which she is showing to the world. Did anyone else notice the stylist flirting with Dean? She was also forward to him. My mom was watching and says that some men just have that "it" as my mom calls it, which women respond to. The men either respond or they don't. Dean seems to like the attention.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

+ Reply to Thread