+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

yeah, and she loves her tabloids too. I actually think she is pretty funny, and would be fun to hang with. I just have to get past the cheating with a married man with a preggers wife thing

FORT Regular

She actually seems pretty down to earth and I agree, I could hang out with her. I'm not judging her situation. Only he and she know what was going on in their respective marriages. They seem pretty happy, but I could tell she was annoyed and hurt when they went baby shopping. My husband was married before and went through it, too, so I saw myself there, doing the registry thing with my hubby.
    If she needs the money, at least she's trying to work. So I'll keep watching when I can.

FORT Fan

I thought I heard her say on the show that she hadn't taken any money from her family since her 90210 days. THis was the episode where they were touring B&Bs.

FORT Fogey

I remember reading that she met her first hubby while doing stage work. He was also a performer. It was rumored that he married her to get to her dad. And also, that he had other (male) interests on the side.

I enjoy Tori and this show and her last one too.

I can't believe I actually like her, as well! She isn't at all how I thought she'd be. I enjoy the show and I enjoy her and Dean! I'm shocked!

Did anyone watch the season finale last night?! I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I love Tori Spelling! Never in a million years would I thought I would utter those words. God, I used to not be able to stand her but after this show, I enjoyed seeing a very human side of her. I thought the wedding videos were so sweet. And baby Liam is adorable. I wish them all the best. I'm so happy to hear there will be another season!

I like her too, but I was disappointed to read how contrived the show is. I mean, we know it's being meddled with, but apparently she doesn't own the B&B
    The Village News :: Actress hasnít bought Bed and Breakfast
    and the folks at Hotel Chatter (who knew?) think the guests are fake, too.
    Waahh. Why not just call it a comedy?

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2389801;
    I like her too, but I was disappointed to read how contrived the show is. I mean, we know it's being meddled with, but apparently she doesn't own the B&B
    The Village News :: Actress hasnít bought Bed and Breakfast
    and the folks at Hotel Chatter (who knew?) think the guests are fake, too.
    Waahh. Why not just call it a comedy?
    Wow..now that article was indeed interesting..??

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I'm pretty sure, since her baby's arrival brought her and her mother back together, that her inheritance is currently being rewritten. Nothing like a baby to bring a family together. It reminds me of Bruce Lee and his wife Linda.
    I really enjoyed the entire season. They may have decided not to go with the inn, now that they can buy an island to put a new B&B on. It was fun, and Tori is adorable. She came off as very real and down to earth. She was nothing like I had expected either. I love being pleasantly surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2413140;
    I'm pretty sure, since her baby's arrival brought her and her mother back together, that her inheritance is currently being rewritten. Nothing like a baby to bring a family together. It reminds me of Bruce Lee and his wife Linda.
    I really enjoyed the entire season. They may have decided not to go with the inn, now that they can buy an island to put a new B&B on. It was fun, and Tori is adorable. She came off as very real and down to earth. She was nothing like I had expected either. I love being pleasantly surprised!
    I don't know about the inheritance being rewritten. I read that her brother got the same amount she did, and he wasn't at all estranged from his parents at the time.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread