+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3178859;
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting pretty sick & tired of hearing about her mom for most of the shows.

We know already.. there is no need to say the same thing a couple times in almost every episode.
    Wait... she has issues with her mom?????

I'm getting tired of the whole Tori and Dean are soulmates and have sex 50 times a day and want to have 12 babies and can't get enough of eachother, I love you babe, no I love you MORE, babe, no, babe, you look so sexy, mama, we might end up pregnant again tonight, oh, babe, hee hee hee.

It's a bit too syrupy for me. And then the episode about her gay husband being upset because he had to sleep on some wet spots...? EEEW. Please, no more info on that.

I noticed that on the bestseller list in the New York Times Book Review that "STORItelling" has a little dagger symbol next to it. The footnote says the symbol indicates bulk sales. I don't know about Tori, but political groups often use bulk buying to bump their favored book ("The Obama Nation" -- ) up the list.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3179128;
    I'm getting tired of the whole Tori and Dean are soulmates and have sex 50 times a day and want to have 12 babies and can't get enough of eachother, I love you babe, no I love you MORE, babe, no, babe, you look so sexy, mama, we might end up pregnant again tonight, oh, babe, hee hee hee.

It's a bit too syrupy for me. And then the episode about her gay husband being upset because he had to sleep on some wet spots...? EEEW. Please, no more info on that.
    Syrupy wet spots indeed!! I do get tired of the "BABE" all the time, but maybe it's so she doesn't get her old, new & gay husbands confused!

My "Us" magazine has Shannen Doherty on the cover, saying she is "finally" telling her side of the story about their 90210 days, and defending herself against Tori Spelling's "lies".

In Tori's book, 'Stori Telling', she claims that co-stars Jennie Garth and Shannen got into a fist fight. In this interview, both Jennie and Shannen claim it never happened and don't know where Tori got these ideas from. They said a lot of what she wrote in her book was untrue.

Hmm, I wonder who is telling the truth...

will There Be A New Thread For The Premier Of Tonight's New Season Of "Tori & Dean, Home Sweet Hollywood"???

BUMPING for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread