+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Finally, a moment where I could relate to Tori's pregnancy experience - scared and crying! I cried along with her - I just had a bad pregnancy experience and could really relate to being freaked out like that.

Their new baby is sooo cute! I wonder if they will be preggers again soon? They seem to me to want a lot of kids.

Their song made me laugh. Tori is not the best of singers... The more I watch this show, the more she reminds me of Lucille Ball. She has a knack for that kind of humor.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3162780;
    I wonder if they will be preggers again soon? They seem to me to want a lot of kids.
    Considering how much they have to stretch each and every possible angle just to fill an hour-long show, I'm going to say that Baby #3 will be the focal point of Season #3. They'll just keep popping them out... they gotta make a living. Dean's voiceover career ain't cutting it.

I happened to catch the Tori Spelling episode of True Hollywood Story yesterday. They did alot of her early life and career and pretty much rushed through Dean and all at the end. I had to laugh because they interviewed her brother Randy and he said when they first moved into the "Manor" when he and Tori were kids he used to take extra food when he was leaving the kitchen because he didn't know if he would be able to find it again. Joking I am sure but that house is huge and I am sure it would be pretty daunting for a child to navigate.
    They had Jenny Garth on also and she said Tori always had the knack for choosing the wrong guys to date..ya think?
    I can't even tell you why I watch this show but I do and I like it. Dean is kind of "slimey" sometimes but together they seem to be happy.
    Liam is adorable!

It's nice to see that there are people here who do like them and are complementary. I have read other boards that rake these two over the coals. Agree, he's a little slimy at times, and somewhat goofy. Also, he irritated me a bit when he was saying the house was move in ready and then the renovation. I was glad that he also took responsibility for the whole mess. Other guys would've blamed the wife.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Tori pulls out of 90210 reprise

Darn!

Can't blame her, tho, when I saw the reason. She should certainly get paid more than Shannen. (Darn, where is that hurling smiley when you need it....)

Zap2it article about Tori pulling out of 90210

Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3153914;
    From what I've read, I don't think it's a matter of Candy wanting more but just seeing to it that Tori is not the one to get it. Candy seemed to be extremely jealous of the attention that Aaron gave to Tori for so many years. I'm sure in her mind she thinks Tori got enough all those years. I personally think this whole experience has made Tori a much more relatable and down to earth person.
    Actually, I saw Tori on one of those--embarrassed to admit it--In Style TV wedding specials when she married her first husband and was very surprised at how down to earth she was--and this is when her father was still alive. So I think she's always been that way. Although I definitely agree that the reality show would be far less interesting if her father left her 80 million--not that she'd probably be doing it if that were the case.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Got sucked into watching some of these episodes tonight. I'd only seen bits and pieces before. I like her but do get a slimy vibe from him. I can't help feeling that he's in this for the cash--even if Tori doesn't get her full inheritance, the money they're making doing this show far exceeds what he must have been making as a struggling actor in Canada. And as adorable and authentic as Tori's personality is, she's just not a cover girl looks-wise. And if she was as broke as he was when they met--with as few prospects for the future--I just don't think he'd have left his wife for her.

I also really feel for his son in Canada and got skeeved out when I heard Tori say she knew she wanted to marry him when she saw him w/ his son--I was thinking 'the son you took him away from, Tori?' I saw some posts that there must have been something wrong w/ his marriage prior, but I think sometimes people aren't necessarily unhappy but just see a different future path that they'd prefer. And when that path may be somewhat financially motivated it gets that much more selfish and crass. And I see him struggling w/ a great deal of guilt over his son in Canada that may be doubly motivated by the fact that it's not true love that he feels for Tori.

Hope they'll do ok, though, now that they have 2 kids and they do seem to have a bond and that he genuinely cares for her. Sorry to be somewhat of a downer but I do think she's a sweet and grounded person and would like to see her w/ someone that I feel is in love w/ her as much as she is w/ him. And if I felt that, I'd be less bothered by the fact that they were both married when they met. JMO, as always.
    Last edited by chrisg; 08-13-2008 at 01:46 AM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

It was fun seeing how Tori and Dean's home remodel turned out. Some of the rooms I loved (the bedrooms) and some not so much (the bathroom) but all in all the house did look very them. Still skeeved out though by some of Dean's comments which seem to appear in every single episode. I don't know how close he is to the blonde friend of Tori's who was at the party but to look her up and down and tell her what a "hot piece of......" she was just seemed kind of wrong to me.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3164434;
    I also really feel for his son in Canada and got skeeved out when I heard Tori say she knew she wanted to marry him when she saw him w/ his son--I was thinking 'the son you took him away from, Tori?'
    Seriously? Tori didn't take Dean from anyone, he's a capable man and I'm pretty sure went willingly to be with Tori. Also, her book made it sound like he was living in CA before they meet. It's possible that the mother went back to Canada after they divorced.

The story is that Dean and his first family moved to LA for his career. Now the ex and children live in Canada.

From the interaction, seemed the boy was happy and greeted her warmly. Somewhere, about the time Stella was born, there was a story that the little boy learned about the new sister from reading it on the internet. I seriously doubt that since he was at the birthday party for Liam and Tory was very, very pregnant.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

+ Reply to Thread