+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Cute episode tonight......Call me crazy but I thought the song was adorable.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3156701;
    Yes, I did too. I just can't not like this couple. They are so cute and funny together and obviously still crazy about each other, which is a lovely thing. The whole birth-of-Stella part of the show made me cry like a baby. Tori and Dean are very, very blessed, as are their children. I also found it interesting to see how scared Tori was going into her c-section; that made her seem even more real to me.

Emily

They are a likable and I enjoy their banter. I do understand why some people are so against Dean. He moved on to happiness and I'm guessing his ex hasn't and is still feeling the pain of their divorce. Reminds me of a "How Do I Look?" episode where the participant refused to take her wedding ring off even though the ex was remarried. Someone always gets hurt and the happy side always has their critics.

I'm was happy to see to new baby. She's adorable!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I loved the picture montage while their song was playing and Stella is a beautiful little girl. I really hope Tori's children will bring her, her mother, and her brother closer.

Tori and Dean have a myspace account and you can see more pictures of Stella and other misc. about them. I'm only a little embarrassed to admit I have them on my friends list .

I went to the library to get her book but none of the branches have any available. I'm #8 on the waiting list and have no idea how long that's going to take. And they don't even carry Candi's book.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3157609;
    I loved the picture montage while their song was playing and Stella is a beautiful little girl. I really hope Tori's children will bring her, her mother, and her brother closer.

Tori and Dean have a myspace account and you can see more pictures of Stella and other misc. about them. I'm only a little embarrassed to admit I have them on my friends list .

I went to the library to get her book but none of the branches have any available. I'm #8 on the waiting list and have no idea how long that's going to take. And they don't even carry Candi's book.
    I read her book and loved it. It really gave me such an insight into her as a person. The ex bf who was a jerk, the stories of her relationship with her parents and ex-husband (I compeltely understood how she felt about marrying him). And mostly her sense of humor. I can only hope and wish the best for her and Dean, lets face it, it would be nice to see a hollywood couple succeed and I want to see them succeed. WAtching her and Dean in the hospital made me wish my ex- would have been so good to me when my son was born. Guess thats why he is an ex!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;3156908;
    Yes, I did too. I just can't not like this couple. They are so cute and funny together and obviously still crazy about each other, which is a lovely thing. The whole birth-of-Stella part of the show made me cry like a baby. Tori and Dean are very, very blessed, as are their children. I also found it interesting to see how scared Tori was going into her c-section; that made her seem even more real to me.

Emily
    Awwww! I agree with you, Emily, and everyone else. I don't know if any of you have ever had surgery, let alone a c-section, but that knowing what is coming your way with a slice of the knife IS terrifying. Baby or not--all those things you read on the internet MIGHT happen to you! Scares the living bejeebies out of me every single time! One more episode (I think) and then we'll have to wait for more. Does anyone else think that Liam resembles Tori's brother, Randy, when he was a kid? or is it just me? I think they're better when they're just being themselves and the parts that make them seem weird are when they're trying to act in their lives for the camera. How much are they paying Dean for the dutch ovens?!? Niiiiiiiiiice!

They have a video of their song on their myspace page. It's so cute. They're in various roles as Sonny and Cher, Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, Ricky and Lucy, Johnny and June, and themselves with Dean holding Liam. It has a remix sound and is actually really good.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

They make a good Sonny and Cher!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3156701;
    Finally saw the episode today, I agree...it was adorable! I wanted to reach into the television and give Tori a hug when she was crying. Where the "H" is her mother through what should be one of her proudest moments? UGH!!

Actually, I am pretty sure I read that Candy was there for Stella's birth. I think she just doesn't want to be any part of the reality show. So be it - I'm just glad she was there.

As far as their fractured relationship -- I really think those two need to just get over it and form some type of workable relationship for now and the future. It is what it is and nothing will change the past. I don't know anyone who had a perfect relationship with their mother and/or father. Bottom line it already -- Tori obviously loves her mother, and I have no doubt that Candy loves Tori. They obviously are not capable of being what each other desires in the "ideal mother/daughter" relationship and should just accept that. Accept each other for who and what they are and try to have whatever relationship they can. Life is too short, and you do not want to live with regrets once your loved ones are gone.

Off soapbox now

+ Reply to Thread