+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

I totally agree! The shorter hair really helps her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3140606;
    Not that it would make the Candy/Mark affair any better - but wasn't there a story about Aaron carrying on a years long affair with one of his nurses? I can't remember much of the story now, but I swear there was something about a woman coming forward about an affair. Details are escaping me at the moment, but I seem to remember wondering why Tori wasn't very bothered by that affair - but was so angry about her mother's... only to then do the same thing to her husband at the time.
    I asked my mom if she remembers reading about that affair (she used to read those trash mags) and she did, no details though.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

At least I know I didn't make it up....

This is interesting: "Illness, lawsuit, and death

In 2001, Spelling was diagnosed with oral cancer.[8]

On January 282006, Spelling was sued by his former nurse who sought unspecified damages for 10 claims, including sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, sexual battery, assault, wrongful termination and intentional infliction of emotional distress."
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

My husband and I were talking about that last night. Her face has gotten fuller as she has gotten older and I think it actually helped her looks. I know when she was on 90210 I really didn't like her looks at all.
    In this episode I thought they went crazy spending all that money. It totally blew the whole"we are so poor" storyline they were trying to sell us.
    As for Dean missing his son Jack. I thought it was so scripted. Although if those feelings are real then maybe he is not such a bad guy after all because he might finally be realizing what he did to his son because of his "need" for Tori. Like I tell my 4 yr old daughter there are consequences to your actions.
    That being said I think both Tori and Dean are hillarious!! I love the line about selling himself for fun......too funny!

FORT Fan

I think Candy Spellings reads the message boards. She added Tori to her website!

I think Dean really does feel badly about Jack - those tears seemed pretty real. I don't know how real the convo was between he and "T" poolside, though. That part did seem a bit fakey.

This season is so much more interesting than last because they are getting into all the stuff I was wondering about - Tori and Dean's first marriages, Dean's 'other' kids, the issues between Tori and the other Spellings...it's very juicy!

It's kinda weird about Tori's face - usually as people age their faces lose fullness and become less fatty and more hollowed out. Unless you are Ted Kennedy or my uncle. Their heads just get larger and larger as the years go by. I wouldn't lend a turtleneck to either one of those guys...
    Anyway, maybe it's the pregnancy making her face more full? Bloating? Weight gain? Restylane? She does look better than before, I agree.

I just cant get into the show. I dont see how I could/should 'pity' her, because of the "lack" of money Aaron left her, she is surely a hell of a lot richer than 90 percent of people in the world, so I dont think she needs to worry. It just would be nice for her to be more authentic, to stop pretending to be "down on her luck" with her money. Im sure she made a hell of a lot, especially with all the 90210 residuals, maybe she needs to get her spending issues into check before asking others to feel sorry.

Its just, in my experience, Tori has always been known to want other people to pity her and her life, and its one of the main reasons I never liked her. But then again, I've encountered her so many times during her 90210 years, and even some in the early 2000s, so it does color my view of her a bit.

And if I was her, and I really wanted all the money that her Dad had, I would royally begin to kiss up to Mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;3144054;
    I And if I was her, and I really wanted all the money that her Dad had, I would royally begin to kiss up to Mommy.
    And her not doing that is exactly why I DO like/respect her.

Emily

FORT Fan

Well if she becomes too successful or finally gets a big inheritance I'd have my stopwatch on to see how long it takes for Dean to split with half.

+ Reply to Thread