+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dance Life - MTV

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    If anyone's interested here's the website to Millennium Dance Complex
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

FORT Newbie
    You know, I really enjoy this show. It's nice to see a show on MTV where the "stars" are actually out busting their butts and trying to make a living at what they love.

I like them all. I don't feel like we know much about all the girls yet. I even like Blake and his cockiness. He and Kenny are really a step above the other dancers (and they are awesome), but something about the two of them really stands out when the are dancing.

JLo was a work horse tonight, huh?

Great final episode! I really wish there had been more. I feel like they only whetted my appetite and left me hanging wanting more. I enjoyed almost all of the story arcs, so I hope they go for a second season, even if they have bring in different dancers.

FORT Newbie
    Bummer. I didn't realize that was the season finale. I hope it comes back, as well.

I'm kind of sad that that was the last episode too. I really hope there will be a second season, perhaps a longer season. I liked that Nolan finally got a chance and it was interesting to see what JLo had to say, even if I don't believe it wasn't staged.

I haven't seen the final episode yet, I'll catch it on one of the many replays during the week.
    I really enjoyed the show and wish the season had been longer too.
    When Nolan did his staged solo the other week I was really surprised by how good he was.
    He's often seemed a half-step behind during the classes, but on his own he really showed what he's capable of.
    I hope he gets some more bookings.
    He seems like a nice guy.
    There's something so sweet and slightly sad about seeing him riding around on his push bike.

ETA. Just caught the final episode.
    I was so pleased that Nolan got the job with JLo and that his dad came to see him.
    I also thought it was really cool that Blake wenty over to congratualte Nolan on the JLo gig during their dance class.
    He obviously wasn't as happy as he would have been if someone he liked had gotten the job, but I still thought it was pretty big of him considering they've had words to make the effort.

Please bring this show back.
    I'd far rather watch a reality show like this with people actually dealing with real life and getting out there and working rather than something like Real World.
    Last edited by fluff; 03-12-2007 at 01:29 PM.

Re: Dance Life - MTV

I was wathing the reruns on MTVca. They started airing them again and it made me really really hope that this show comes back again. I'm hoping the reruns are a sign it is. Does anyone know if it's been confirmed that it's coming back?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234