+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dance Life - MTV

I thought that Jersey rather showed Celestina up when they danced with Ashley Simpson.
    Jersey seemed much more fluid and polished, whereas Celestina seemed more jerky and awkward to me.

I really enjoy this show. I think Kenny is adorable, it is not surprising to me that he is dating a Pussycat doll, they aren't that famous except for Nicole. I do feel bad for Nolan because blake seems to treat him llike a servant. Is Blake the guy who was on "so you think you can dance?".

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2252040;
    Jersey seemed much more fluid and polished, whereas Celestina seemed more jerky and awkward to me.
    She really does seem to be stiffer and less able to adapt to the type of music and body movements.
    I'm really not into Blake, I think he's a very talented dancer. But he is far too cocky for me to get past. I also don't like how he treats everyone, not just Nolan. He doesn't seem to have respect for anyone. I get that vibe on the MTV Canada pre-post interview with him for each episode.

I kind of like this show, too. I don't really like Jennifer Lopez, but I do like the show, and after all she isn't on it every week.

I like Kenny. It was refreshing to see him with his family. I hope Nolan gets some work. I feel sorry for him. He used to be addicted to drugs apparently, and I would just like to see him do well. I felt truly awful for him when he got an eviction notice. Yikes!

Jersey is cute and I like most of the cast.

But then, I've always loved to watch dancers do what they do. So wonderful to watch them move.

But as somebody else said, the little interludes are too staged.

lily

I've been rooting for Nolan all season long to catch a break, but his failure to perform in the jazz class and then taking it out on Blake afterwards just didn't sit right with me. This may definitely be a rewatch because I'm back and forth with the show and computer, but Nolan definitely was lacking in this particular class from what I saw and didn't have the right to go off like that. Granted, Blake was still his cocky self, but all in all he handled himself really well in the situation.

Ok, that's what I get for posting while I'm watching the show at the same time. Edited to add that in the end Nolan is back in a bit better place in my mind....I can understand how frustrated he's been and it all just came out in one spurt. He really is talented and this was a not so shining day for him, but at least it was a class and not an audition where it really counts.
    Last edited by libra1022; 02-23-2007 at 09:12 PM.

I think Nolan just gets jelous of Blake when he performs, so he just not focused

was not* lol

I really enjoy this show. I think this is one of the better MTV shows. But the only thing that bothers me is when each dancer dances @ the studio all by themselves-- set up

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    According to wikipedia, Staci was an original Pussycat Doll and Jersey is now a Pussycat Doll in Las Vegas.

Staci is working on her first album. I'm not sure Staci has the vocal talent have a sustained singing career, but these days you don't need much vocal talent to have a hit song or album.
    Last edited by rt1ky; 02-24-2007 at 09:38 AM.

FORT Newbie
    i am soooooooo addicted to this show too! my faves are jersey and nolan.
    blake is seriously getting on my nerves. someone needs to put him in his place. he needs to be more humble instead of cocky! because sooner or later his attitude will catch up with him and precede his talent......
    Last edited by libra1022; 02-24-2007 at 08:35 PM. Reason: minor lingo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast