+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

Re: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Petra Nemcova will be on Live With Regis and Kelly on July 4th, to discuss the show (A Model Life).

She'll probably tell when it premieres. I hope it's July 9th, something else to look forward to on Mondays.

I hope it isn't like ANTM.
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

CCL

Re: it could very well be all three dates are valid

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2452645;
    I know this is going to sound strange but it could be all three dates are accurate. I know that cable channels unlike broadcast networks such as CW will broadcast the same episode of the same show several times presumably to make things easier for people such as myself who either have DVD recorders,DVR recorders or Tivo.
    True. I read in one of the weeklies that the premiere date was July 13, however, so that is two places now that have given that date (recently, I mean). Checked her myspace page and it says July 13th as well. It's weird that TLC still doesn't have any information listed.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I saw the preview on TLC. It's only 6 girls :s Looks pretty bad, the premiere was a two digit number, I think it was 13 (maybe 10). One of the girls had short hair, she looked good...

6 girls? 5 bucks the show is not going so well.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745;2456677;
    6 girls? 5 bucks the show is not going so well.
    Unless she said "sixteen" and I missed it(doubt it), ya it probably isn't. I mean come on, it's on TLC...

FORT Fogey

Hate to ruin the party, but I doubt it'll be good.

Looks like this show starts July 13th, at least that is what I saw on the TLC website. And yeah, looks like six girls will be featured, which I think could be kind of cool, they might get more grooming that way, instead of sorry you suck this week, ciao. Can't wait to see Petra.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

CCL

Will they even be eliminating people? It sounds more like they are going to follow them around. Documentary-style as opposed to competition. I think it sounds interesting.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2457060;
    Will they even be eliminating people? It sounds more like they are going to follow them around. Documentary-style as opposed to competition. I think it sounds interesting.
    It doesn't sound like there will be any eliminations. It just says it's an eight part series about six girls crash course of the real world of modeling.

They look pretty commercial, but I do like Valeria and Michelle. Valeria reminds me of Christy Turlington (or another model that looks like Christy Turlington). Michelle looks really edgy. The rest are pretty, but commercial.

I really like Abigail too.
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

I like Abigail...

I will like anyone named Abigail since I loved Abigail in BNTM 2.
    I also like Michelle Valeria but really most of these girls look pretty ordinary.

That puzzle is really fun.

If it's on TLC it's so going be boring. Just seems like a show about the day in life of a new up and coming model.

This is what the show is going to be about.

Six new models are brought to the biggest stage in modeling and viewers follow them from their first test shoot to the runways of New York Fashion Week. Petra Nemcova serves as a mentor and friend to the prospective models as they learn the trade of modeling and the business of fashion. Using her own life experiences, Petra advises the models on how to succeed as a model and underscores the importance of having a well-rounded life. Over the span of several weeks, the six girls live through the harsh business of modeling ranging from finicky photographers and clothing designers to contradicting advice on weight and body image from bookers and nutritionists. Throughout the process, NEXT Modeling evaluates the potential of these fresh faces and ultimately determines how many of the models deserve a contract with the agency at the end of the series.

Link

+ Reply to Thread