+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

FORT Fogey

Re: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2556570;
    I'm thinking they are test shots. If they were tear sheets they would most likely have text on them and none of her pictures have any text.
    Oops! You're right. My bad.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by model1;2556906;
    did everyone like the last episode?
    I did, and it looks like other people would like to see more. I would too, but it seems unlikely to me. Maybe if we cross our fingers, we can get a "Where are they now" update episode. Actually I read that Lucia loved doing the show and would like to do another one!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2559272;
    Everyone else got something, right? Three got contracts and didn't the rest get sent places for more experience?
    In the finale, Michelle got sent to London, Beatrice to Miami, and Abigail, Lucia, and Valeria were sent to the Bahamas for a final shoot, and then returned to New York where they were told they each received $100000 contracts with Next.

In real life since then, apparently none of them have stayed in those places; they've all moved around and worked in various places (and for different agencies)!

FORT Fanatic

I loved the finale. I loved that they sent everyone somewhere and they all got to do modelling (with the exception of Angelika of course). I actually wasn't saddened either by the fact that they let Angelika go, she was just too mouthy for her own good. I can't believe she thought she could do that crap and not have it come back to bite her in the butt near the end.

I enjoyed the series but found it lacking in drama. All of the girls were obvious model material...I mean there was never any doubt. Even Angelicka with her know it all attitude will probably end up with an agency somewhere. The final episode could just as well have been the last day of summer camp. I'm glad it was a short series.

Quote Originally Posted by Trellisaze;2570433;
    I enjoyed the series but found it lacking in drama. All of the girls were obvious model material...I mean there was never any doubt. Even Angelicka with her know it all attitude will probably end up with an agency somewhere. The final episode could just as well have been the last day of summer camp. I'm glad it was a short series.
    Well, at least it didn't have the type of drama that some of the other shows think viewers want. I can do without the catfights and designated b%$&!.

But then, I didn't watch 95 percent of it, so take my comment with a BIG grain of salt!

FORT Newbie

I think the people that watched "A Model Life" liked the fact that the show didn't have the so-called "drama". Instead, I think it gave a better look at the professional world of modeling. I've only seen two series of ANTM, but you can find that kind of drama in many of the other million or so reality shows out there. Judging from the comments in this thread, people also liked that the show was cast based on modeling capability, and not based on "drama" potential.

5/6 of the models seemed very likeable (I'll let you guess the 1/6 ); for me, that means I watched every episode and would gladly watch any further shows. I understand other people would rather watch "villains" and fights.

So there is no place on the internet to watch episodes of this? Will they put reruns on? Anyone have any clues?

Angelika is with Photogenics (same agency as C7's Eugena). She certainly wasn't a favourite of mine on the show, but her portfolio looks really good:
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by My My My;2577121;
    Angelika is with Photogenics (same agency as C7's Eugena). She certainly wasn't a favourite of mine on the show, but her portfolio looks really good:
    WOW! So someone actually took her.

Quote Originally Posted by My My My;2577121;
    Let's hope her attitude has improved to be half as good as her photographs.

+ Reply to Thread