+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Re: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Is there a place to watch A Model Life on the internet? I only saw the first 2 episodes, and I really liked them. I missed 3 more because I was at camp, and then I just forgot about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2556658;
    Is there a place to watch A Model Life on the internet? I only saw the first 2 episodes, and I really liked them. I missed 3 more because I was at camp, and then I just forgot about the rest.
    Nowhere that I know of
    Renee: “You can think I’m mean, you can think I’m rude, but that’s my opinion, and I’m going to voice it.”

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2556680;
    Nowhere that I know of
    I've done a couple of searches with Goggle and did all sorts of combination words on Youtube and no luck.

used to live in England, no I live in California

did everyone like the last episode?

Quote Originally Posted by model1;2556906;
    did everyone like the last episode?
    I just caught the tailend of it, but I liked what I saw. The girls were really trying in the outdoor setting, which seemed to be a first for them in an uncontrolled environment.

They all had things they need to work with, but each did well. Especially in close ups.

They all seemed to like each other. It was kinda sweet. Although Petra's cleavage was a bit distracting. I was waiting for a "malfunction."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2545875;
    Uh... if they wanted privacy they won't have a MySpace account and post stuff for the entire world to read.
    Actually they can have their MySpace account and just set it to Private -- which half of them have done by now.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2533049;
    ...but I would rather have heard Gilles Bensimon's opinions. Speaking of him, he was very funny at the shoot. The conversation between him and Beatrice about his dead grandmother was hysterical, albeit unintentionally so on her part.
    Cutting Beatrice some slack, I got the feeling that when she said she didn't "know" his grandmother, what she meant was that she hadn't heard of her. I think Beatrice thought that his grandmother might have been someone famous in Brazil.

Just a guess!

FORT Fanatic

Does anyone have the links to the models on the Next website?

I really liked this show and hope it comes back for another season. They totally did right by getting rid of Angelika. She is a brand new model, so she especially shouldn't act like that since she doesn't know it all and she should be kissing asses of the clients and the agency. She should have been smart and tried to make a good impression and realize she doesn't know it all and to think she had the audacity to cop an attitude with clients--so unprofessional. I would have fired her the episode where she was late--not given her another chance. She is beautiful, but she has to get to be where she can work with people. It really is unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2559138;
    I really liked this show and hope it comes back for another season. They totally did right by getting rid of Angelika. She is a brand new model, so she especially shouldn't act like that since she doesn't know it all and she should be kissing asses of the clients and the agency. She should have been smart and tried to make a good impression and realize she doesn't know it all and to think she had the audacity to cop an attitude with clients--so unprofessional. I would have fired her the episode where she was late--not given her another chance. She is beautiful, but she has to get to be where she can work with people. It really is unfortunate.
    I hope she learns from it and realizes she needs to step up NOW. I had to deal with reporters and such like that. Right out of college and thinking they can tell their supervising editor what to do and demand that their stories are perfect and that nothing else needs to be done. ARG!

Everyone else got something, right? Three got contracts and didn't the rest get sent places for more experience?

+ Reply to Thread