+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

FORT Newbie

Re: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

I plan on going through this thread for pictures and whatnot, because I know this website is usually good for screencaps, but I was just wondering if there is an actual gallery out there with caps/photos of the show and girls.

FORT Fogey

Well Angelika (in response to whoever was wondering) came in as a kind of know-it-all.

Honestly, if I were an agent, I wouldn't care about her attitude. I'm sure she could turn it off wherever she went, but she is too beautiful for words.

Too bad, she is from L.A., the WORST fashion "capital" in the world, IMO.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2554956;
    Anyway, about Angelika, I kind of agree with her because I didn't see her give an attitude when she was with fotogs or clients (maybe except with Ashley Paige but almost all the other models did, too). I think Beatrice came off more sassy like in the first photo shoot. What did her in was when she talked back to Joel. Most of the feedbacks concerning her attitude was from the agents and not the clients. But I know what she meant when she said she was a pro at castings.
    She had an attitude with the Sports Illustrated editor as well, refusing to wear the swimsuit she had picked out for her and instead opting to wear another suit. But her face-off with Joel was certainly the breaking point for him. Her job was to impress Joel, not to be ornery. She screwed up.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Man I love this show so much. I seriously hope they're able to make a second season. Hopefully they can get girls that were equally entertaining and great as Valeria, Abigail, Lucia, Beatrice, Michelle and Angelika. That second picture, the close up shot of Abigail on the beach was amazing. As well as Valeria's shots. Lucia's too.. lets just say they were all great I'm soooo happy for all three of them. My favorite three from the start and they did it! And its great how they can all get along so much with each other. It was so sad watching them go their separate ways

This show is in an entire different league than ANTM.. and in a good way. The whole first season was just a great produced and easy and fun show to watch
    Last edited by iv3rdawG; 09-02-2007 at 12:52 AM.
    Renee: “You can think I’m mean, you can think I’m rude, but that’s my opinion, and I’m going to voice it.”

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2555479;
    Man I love this show so much. I seriously hope they're able to make a second season. Hopefully they can get girls that were equally entertaining and great as Valeria, Abigail, Lucia, Beatrice, Michelle and Angelika. That second picture, the close up shot of Abigail on the beach was amazing. As well as Valeria's shots. Lucia's too.. lets just say they were all great I'm soooo happy for all three of them. My favorite three from the start and they did it! And its great how they can all get along so much with each other. It was so sad watching them go their separate ways

This show is in an entire different league than ANTM.. and in a good way. The whole first season was just a great produced and easy and fun show to watch
    I didn't get the chance to watch much of the show, but I liked what I saw. And I would photograph the final 3, definitely! Hope there is a second season so I can see more.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2555224;
    She had an attitude with the Sports Illustrated editor as well, refusing to wear the swimsuit she had picked out for her and instead opting to wear another suit.
    Yup! You're right. Forgot about that one.

FORT Fogey

I'm glad Michelle grew her hair a bit in the Next website. How come Lucia's not in the site, just in the polas section on modelwire?

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2556091;
    I'm glad Michelle grew her hair a bit in the Next website. How come Lucia's not in the site, just in the polas section on modelwire?
    I think she's working in Asia right now. Maybe they will put her on when she comes back to the US. I think Beatrice is still in Asia too; she is only on the direct booking part of Next USA's site. I don't see Valeria anywhere either and I think she is still in Australia for the moment (I think she was still in school?). Right now Abi is on the EU & UK sections of the Next site but not on the US section so I guess she is staying in Europe (at least for now). Also, there are only two pictures of Michelle on the US Next site but if you go on the UK Next site there are a lot of pictures.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2556126;
    I think she's working in Asia right now. Maybe they will put her on when she comes back to the US. I think Beatrice is still in Asia too; she is only on the direct booking part of Next USA's site. I don't see Valeria anywhere either and I think she is still in Australia for the moment (I think she was still in school?). Right now Abi is on the EU & UK sections of the Next site but not on the US section so I guess she is staying in Europe (at least for now). Also, there are only two pictures of Michelle on the US Next site but if you go on the UK Next site there are a lot of pictures.
    Thanks CCL. I love those pics of Michelle. Do you know if they were tear sheets from editorials? If yes, do you know the magazine/s?

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2556488;
    Thanks CCL. I love those pics of Michelle. Do you know if they were tear sheets from editorials? If yes, do you know the magazine/s?
    I'm thinking they are test shots. If they were tear sheets they would most likely have text on them and none of her pictures have any text.

+ Reply to Thread