+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

FORT Fogey

Re: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Good, be a better person.

We all must learn, and thank you for teaching us Petra, lol.

FORT Newbie

What was wrong with Anjelica's attitude?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mf1982;2518678;
    angelika is sooooooooooo lucky i'm not her boss because for that attitude I would not have given her a second chance.
    Then you must be a "Boss" who likes his a$$ kissed!

so with that 100,000 dollar contract what is that? Does it mean they are worth that much to next or do they get an advancement on the money from next and a model contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2554548;
    I was surprised to see Angelika sent back to California without a Next contract. Her attitude did it. Interesting to see Michele going to London and Beatrice to Miami. Beatrice is a very young 16. Congratulations to Valeria, Lucia and Abigail for going to the Bahamas and for all 3 getting a $100,000 contract.

After watching the show and watching real models and I don't know if I will honestly be able to put up with the drama on ANTM. I am sincerely thinking of not watching it this season.
    I can see why the three girls left got contracts. Lovely yet not cookie-cutter pretty. And I think they will learn well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2554548;
    I was surprised to see Angelika sent back to California without a Next contract. Her attitude did it.

After watching the show and watching real models and I don't know if I will honestly be able to put up with the drama on ANTM. I am sincerely thinking of not watching it this season.
    I see ANTM more as a reality show. They try to cast people who would cause drama. So view it as that and nothing else. I think what turns people off is the title TOP MODEL and they don't (if not even rarely) turn out to be one. And if you look at the thread MODELS WHO DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT, some seem to be more successful than models who did. I think they didn't make the cut is that Tyra thought they would be boring.

Anyway, about Angelika, I kind of agree with her because I didn't see her give an attitude when she was with fotogs or clients (maybe except with Ashley Paige but almost all the other models did, too). I think Beatrice came off more sassy like in the first photo shoot. What did her in was when she talked back to Joel. Most of the feedbacks concerning her attitude was from the agents and not the clients. But I know what she meant when she said she was a pro at castings.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by supa_model006;2554861;
    so with that 100,000 dollar contract what is that? Does it mean they are worth that much to next or do they get an advancement on the money from next and a model contract?
    It means they would be represented by Next with work that would total $100,00. Not a one-time thing, would take a while depending on the jobs they would get. Model rates depends on how they will be marketed; new faces rates are not much. Model representation with a reputable agency is very important and a contract guarantees you work with the agency and that your career is

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by supa_model006;2554861;
    It means they would be represented by Next with work that would total $100,00. Not a one-time thing, would take a while depending on the jobs they would get. Model rates depends on how they will be marketed; new faces rates are not much. Model representation with a reputable agency is very important and a contract guarantees you work with the agency.
    Representation basically means you will be marketed and get networked.
    Last edited by watts; 09-01-2007 at 03:47 PM.

I kind of sort of knew that Angelica`s elimination was coming. If there is one thing I have learned about modeling and that is that the people who manage and employ models don`t like being told by their own employees how to run their own business. I guess that is true in any trade,not just modeling. My favorites was Abi.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Deliciously capricious seldom_serenity's Avatar

These pictures are gorgeous!

+ Reply to Thread