+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Re: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2545668;
    On another forum. It's from the girls' Myspaces.

lol, I feel bad for them. They have, like, zero privacy, lol.
    Uh... if they wanted privacy they won't have a MySpace account and post stuff for the entire world to read.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

ALREADY THE LAST EPISODE???

WHAT HAPPENED! I was at a retreat all weekend and I missed Friday's Episode! Who got cut? WHAT IS GOING ON!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2545623;
    OMG!
    Beatrice is in Hong Kong. (I hope she builds her book and moves on to Tokyo, which is what most models do)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    She's the girl who goes to Miami!
    She's going to Sydney to meet with Chic, soon. Her mother agency is in Singapore (I have no idea what it is, though--Looque?)
    Lucia is in Korea. She was previously in Singapore and Brazil.
    Michelle is still in NYC,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    but she was supposed to go to London
    Abi
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is in London

I love these girls.

Ew, I hate going through Myspaces. I hate it when people do it to me, lol.
    Do you have info on the other girls? I've grown quite fond of these girls and it's so depressing seeing the last episode where they were saying goodbye to each other. Does anybody know how long the whole series took to film?

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy;2545926;
    ALREADY THE LAST EPISODE???

WHAT HAPPENED! I was at a retreat all weekend and I missed Friday's Episode! Who got cut? WHAT IS GOING ON!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?
    No one got cut yet. The last episode will be on Friday, August 31st. On that episode there will be one girl cut according to the previews.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I really love this show. I hope it makes it back for a second season. Petra is just lovely . My love for Abi and Valeria just kept on growing this episode, they are both wonderful. And what was up with Beatrice? I think I heard her say one sentence the entire episode The same could somewhat be said for Lucy but it wasn't nearly as bad. I actually thought Valeria looked fine in the show. Angelika and Michelle did too.
    Renee: “You can think I’m mean, you can think I’m rude, but that’s my opinion, and I’m going to voice it.”

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2545948;
    Do you have info on the other girls? I've grown quite fond of these girls and it's so depressing seeing the last episode where they were saying goodbye to each other. Does anybody know how long the whole series took to film?
    I believe Angelika's still in LA, while Val is obviously in Sydney.

lol, Even though I missed, like, more than half of the season, I still love this show.

FORT Fogey

Well what was Friday's episode?

It was mostly surrounding Angelika, Michelle, Abigail and Valeria at NY fashion week.
    Renee: “You can think I’m mean, you can think I’m rude, but that’s my opinion, and I’m going to voice it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2545553;
    I can see Beatrice being dropped before any of the others. She is not getting any positive critques at all from the new faces agents. Even during the group review with Petra and the Next CEO is sounded as if Beatrice had not improved at all in the 5 wks the girls have been in NYC and that Beatrice has a bit of an attitude that because she has been modeling a bit she already knows how to do it. Still her attitude is not as bad as Angelika's, but Angelika can walk and looks great in her photos and on the catwalk.
    Yeah, I think it is either of them or both. Angelika can perform, but I almost see her not being the one that works for them simply because of her attitude. She obviously thinks she knows it all and she has a chip on her shoulder all the other time and she is someone who has barely dipped her toe into the modeling world, so imagine how she'd be when she starts getting actual experience--I don't see it improving. I think they might drop her because she just would be too difficult to work with. Beatrice, I also agree with, since they don't have anything positive about her. But then again they might surprise us rather than going with the obvious ones!!

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Wow, what are their myspace sites??
    I didnt know Lucia worked here in Singapore I would have totally wanted to find out her agency.
    Hmm if Bea is in Louque modelling agency I know a couple of girls there. For some reason never heard about her being here. When Jade worked with Diva models it was news immediately...

+ Reply to Thread