+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez;2239454;
    They can't do that, Tyra won't allow it; unless shes hosting it.
    Why not? If American Idol can have copycats (nashville star, grease, america's got talent, etc.) why can't ANTM?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I just don't see how they can contine to call it AMERICA'S NEXT TOP Model. It should be TYRA'S NEXT TOP Model, because these girls in no way become the top model in America, yeah some have done good but not that good to be called top model.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2240157;
    This is yet another knock off of ANTM..can someone say overkill/ Im totally not watching

!!!

knock off of ANTM?? Are you kdding me. Have you seen Model Behavior??? Tyra didn't really come up with the ANTM type of show, she got it from somewhere else and added her switch to it. SO she can't sue unless it is called ANTM.

Let's face it, whether or not its a copy of ANTM, the fact is, ANTM has been the first top hit as far as any fashion/modeling show. So it's easy to say that ANTM has spun off many other "imitations"...The Agency on VH1, 8th & Ocean MTV, this show, and whatever other modeling shows... I'm sure this show will be good, but there is no way that ANTM is going to get replaced any time soon.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2250035;
    I just don't see how they can contine to call it AMERICA'S NEXT TOP Model. It should be TYRA'S NEXT TOP Model, because these girls in no way become the top model in America, yeah some have done good but not that good to be called top model.
    That's what I call it, too.

FORT Fan
    I'm hoping for some luscious japanese models. rawr.

Team Cassandra
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2250035;
    Yeah...your right...but maybe it takes time...ALOT of time.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2253573;
    Let's face it, whether or not its a copy of ANTM, the fact is, ANTM has been the first top hit as far as any fashion/modeling show. So it's easy to say that ANTM has spun off many other "imitations"...The Agency on VH1, 8th & Ocean MTV, this show, and whatever other modeling shows... I'm sure this show will be good, but there is no way that ANTM is going to get replaced any time soon.
    How are The Agency and 8th & Ocean imitations of ANTM? They aren't even the same format, they're completely different.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc;2241371;
    This is what I always hoped ANTM would be! Looks like I'll be watching a modeling reality show again... (I gave up on ANTM a long time ago.)
    Me too. It sounds like what ANTM sort of tried to be in the first two seasons. I've missed it.

I only wish I had cable…
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    This seems legitimate and cool.
    Ich liebe dich!

+ Reply to Thread