+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Re: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2474719;
    Lucia has an amazing spirit. Valeria seemed really passionate and interesting in what she was learning. I know Beatrice has the drive, but she doesn't show it and she's never polite. She doesn't really have a personality. Angelika's personality is annoying. She really doesn't care what's happening. Abi seems sweet. Michelle doesn't have an outstanding personality.

Lucia has a beautiful face, but such small features. Valeria has a gorgeous face, as does Beatrice. Angelika looks old. Abi has a cute face. Michelle has a strange face, and her teeth are gigantic so her smile looks bad.

Overall:

6. Abigail - Doesn't take good photos
    5. Angelika - Bad attitude
    4. Michelle
    3. Beatrice
    2. Lucia
    1. Valeria
    I agree with every thing you said except I'd switch Beatrice with Abigail. But besides that we think a lot alike
    Renee: “You can think I’m mean, you can think I’m rude, but that’s my opinion, and I’m going to voice it.”

FORT Fogey

I really love this show. I love how TLC is producing it. I love the fact that TLC is not there to promote Next's best interest (like when it eavesdropped on that new faces booker telling Beatrice to lose more weight, eventhough I thought she was already so skinny, eventhough I thought there were more "fatter" girls there, and eventhough the next episode is showing a trainer/nutritionist telling Michelle that she is the embodiment of what he hates on what is going on in the modeling world right now). I think all of those girls "look like they are ready to model" unlike the girls of ANTM because those girls were scouted by real model scouts (unlike in ANTM where the girls audition). And the foreign girls are already modeling in their countries and are taking the next step in modeling which is going international. I thought that Beatrice got a bad rap from the photog considering there is a language barrier (see the part where she got lost taking directions to the photo set). I love Lucia although she was a little pear shaped. And why was Beatrice the only one being considered for fashion week (I said the only one because the booker only talked to her about losing weight off the hips considering some of the other girls looked more hippy than her)? And does anybody know their stats? I tried to look for them at Next but couldn't find the girls. I hope that all of them can get a contract with Next although I don't think so. And it's so intriguing who gets sent home after the Next head said that she was being irritating. Hmmp....
    Last edited by watts; 07-15-2007 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2474732;
    I agree with every thing you said except I'd switch Beatrice with Abigail. But besides that we think a lot alike
    We seem to agree a lot.

I really like how they show every aspect of real modeling in this show. They all have to find the photoshoot place and their go-see. And the Next agents are really amazing. They seem really sweet and helpful. Petra's also doing an amazing job. I love her!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 07-22-2007 at 09:27 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2474930;
    I really love this show. I love how TLC is producing it. I love the fact that TLC is not there to promote Next's best interest (like when it eavesdropped on that new faces booker telling Beatrice to lose more weight, eventhough I thought she was already so skinny, eventhough I thought there were more "fatter" girls there, and eventhough the next episode is showing a trainer/nutritionist telling Michelle that she is the embodiment of what he hates on what is going on in the modeling world right now). I think all of those girls "look like they are ready to model" unlike the girls of ANTM because those girls were scouted by real model scouts (unlike in ANTM where the girls audition). And the foreign girls are already modeling in their countries and are taking the next step in modeling which is going international. I thought that Beatrice got a bad rap from the photog considering there is a language barrier (see the part where she got lost taking directions to the photo set). I love Lucia although she was a little pear shaped. And why was Beatrice the only one being considered for fashion week (I said the only one because the booker only talked to her about losing weight off the hips considering some of the other girls looked more hippy than her)? And does anybody know their stats? I tried to look for them at Next but couldn't find the girls. I hope that all of them can get a contract with Next although I don't think so. And it's so intriguing who gets sent home after the Next head said that she was being irritating. Hmmp....
    Abi is with Next UK.

OMG, I love the agents, too, Ally! They're so sweet. lol.

CCL

I liked the show. It seemed a lot more realistic than ANTM as well.
    Michelle seemed ill - her face seem pale and haggard. I think she probably is too skinny, as the nutritionist was saying. Whether she is naturally that thin I don't know but, like I said, her face looks ill so...
    Angelika - I like her look but not her attitude. It is ironic that she talked about how modelling could lead her into other things where she could help people and then she spent the entire episode being disdainful to the people around her.
    Lucia - she seems really sweet but I don't really like her look, personally.
    Beatrice - I don't think she has a bad attitude. I think it is more that she doesn't understand. She is probably used to shoots in Brazil where she speaks the same language as the photographer. She seems very determined to make it so hopefully she does.
    Abi - seems sweet and cool.
    Valeria - my favourite. Very pretty and very sweet as well.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I wonder if Michelle's features look too big because she is too thin? I mean, her mouth seems huge when she smiles. She reminds me alot of Kristen McMemeny for some reason.
    I guess they are calling Valeria, baby Petra, but I don't really see it. She is fresh and stunning though.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

While the show was playing I was afraid to come in here cause I didn't want to see who got eliminated
    Renee: “You can think I’m mean, you can think I’m rude, but that’s my opinion, and I’m going to voice it.”

At first I was irritated with the trainer for jumping on Michelle. I looked at her more. For her age she does look sickly; and she could be doing some permanent damage to herself. So I am not as irritated with the trainer.

The girls are all beautiful. We see why they like em young. It makes life so much easier....hard not to come up with a beautiful pic.

Petra's face looks bloaty (even for a non-model).

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2475969;
    While the show was playing I was afraid to come in here cause I didn't want to see who got eliminated
    No one gets eliminated. At the very end of the show they pick one girl to get the contract with Next, but no one gets cut each week.

That would be a short show, if each week someone was cut. 4 episodes?
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

They should've fixed Angelika's hair; it's messy and unattractive.
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

+ Reply to Thread