+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

FORT Fogey

Re: Petra Nemcova is making her own "America’s Next Top Model"

OMG, I loved this. Petra is such a sweetie.

My breakdown of the girls:

Angelika: I LOVE how nonchalant she is. However, she looks a little old (I think it's because of the shape of her face).
    Beatrice: She just seems very naive in a myriad of aspects. Not saying thank you, not being able to work well with a photographer, etc. I love her skintone, though. I also adore the way she says, "comfortable". lol However, if her passion in life truly is modeling, she has a LOT to learn.
    Valerija: She's like Danica from AusNTM! Valerija lacks good bone-structure; her face is very round, as Stephen mentioned.
    Lucia: By FAR the best model. She needs to tone up, though. Still, she's the best.
    Abi: She's got a chubby face that's very limited. Not loving her, yet.
    Michelle: She's definitely second to Lucia! Michelle's a great model with an awesome attitude. I LOVE her.

IMO:
    1. Lucia
    2. Michelle
    3. Anjelika
    4. Valerija
    5. Beatrice
    6. Abi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TopModelFan1;2473635;
    I just saw the show. Very realistic, but not much going on. Something's bound to happen, considering Angelika is really alienating herself from the other girls.

6. Michelle- Not very striking in person.

5. Angelika- She seems really unlikeable and sarcastic. She photographs well though.

4. Beatrice- Pretty 'blah', but she has alot of drive.

3. Abi- She's gorgeous, in person and in photos.

2. Lucia- Very beautiful girl, but she seems really unsure.

1. Valeria- I love Valeria. She looks alot like Christy Turlington (and that Maybelline model who looks like Christy Turlington [what's her name?]). I hope she gets the contract.
    Josie Maran?

I thought all the girls were pretty, but my favorite were Michelle, Lucia, and Beatrice. Lucia's eyes are amazing. I thought it was pretty cool how Petra hung out with them, she still looks so beautiful to me. Overall, I really liked the show. Can't wait til next week.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

FORT Fogey

OMG, I'm sooo excited for next week! Poor Michelle

I think Lucia is the one who gets told she needs to lose a few. I also felt bad for Bea at the end of this episode.

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar

Oh no I missed it! Is it as fresh, and different than NTM's or is it just the same with a different name?

I really liked the show. My favorites were Valeria and Abi. I don't mind Lucia or Michelle either. Bleh at Angelika

Quote Originally Posted by fujiyoshi_knife;2474207;
    Oh no I missed it! Is it as fresh, and different than NTM's or is it just the same with a different name?
    It's totally different. There are no cars that take the girls around, they have to find there own way around the city via metro or taxi, etc.. And there isn't a panel of judges or any weekly challenges.

My rankings:

6. Angelika
    5. Beatrice
    4. Michelle
    3. Lucia
    2. Abigail
    1. Valeria
    Renee: “You can think I’m mean, you can think I’m rude, but that’s my opinion, and I’m going to voice it.”

One thing I noticed that all the girls had a very fresh young look, especially compared to some of the skanky ho's that are in ANTM. They girls look like they all could be models. Angelika's attitude really pissed me off. She really does not appreciate the opportunity she has here. She comes across as spoilted, jaded and world weary and a bit used up. I am suprised the photographer liked her. Although I taped the show I watched and was a little bored. The editing seemed very slow paced and a little boring. I was impressed with the agents from the Next Agency after having watched "The Agency" earlier in the yr and foul mouthed Becky. The two "new faces" agents came across as very knowledgeable, calm and professional.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ya they seemed very nice.
    Renee: “You can think I’m mean, you can think I’m rude, but that’s my opinion, and I’m going to voice it.”

FORT Fanatic

I actually liked this it was waaaaaaaay more informative than ANTM.

Lucia has an amazing spirit. Valeria seemed really passionate and interesting in what she was learning. I know Beatrice has the drive, but she doesn't show it and she's never polite. She doesn't really have a personality. Angelika's personality is annoying. She really doesn't care what's happening. Abi seems sweet. Michelle doesn't have an outstanding personality.

Lucia has a beautiful face, but such small features. Valeria has a gorgeous face, as does Beatrice. Angelika looks old. Abi has a cute face. Michelle has a strange face, and her teeth are gigantic so her smile looks bad.

Overall:

6. Abigail - Doesn't take good photos
    5. Angelika - Bad attitude
    4. Michelle
    3. Beatrice
    2. Lucia
    1. Valeria

+ Reply to Thread