+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Agency

The Agency

Infiltrating the modeling industry like no other television series has, "The Agency" takes a stark look at the men and women who search for, mold, scold and comfort raw, young beauties -- all in an effort to groom the world's most marketable people. The series is not just about glamour. It's about the harsh realities of a business in which millions of dollars are at stake daily, and the competition for landing high-end models and campaigns can lead to both euphoric victories and bitter defeats.

Taking a rare look at client meetings, casting calls, and backstage at fashion shows, "The Agency" casts an unblinking eye on the super-high-stress jobs of the people who are completely hooked on the business of brokering beauty. It explores the complex, up-and-down relationships between the agents and their models--who are sometimes na´ve, insecure, vulnerable women and men who must be parented and then delivered on time and looking fabulous to demanding clients.

I'm SO looking forward to this show! Wilhelmina, while it may not be the best agency, is still model related and it'd be nice to have a REAL look into the modeling industry. [not like JDMA or 8th&Ocean]
    This show IS NOT going to be everybody, it is DEFINITELY going to get offensive so I advise you not to watch if you have problems with people criticizing over weight.
    Last edited by Coconut Oil; 02-10-2007 at 05:50 PM.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

I saw a preview for it, and it looks harsh! lol

But can't wait to watch it

premiere episode is on 2/20/07 at 10 pm

This show will be 30 minutes long and 10 episodes long. Starts February 20 at 10pm.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I saw a preview after White Rapper and it looks really good! I am looking forward to their weeding out method, too fat, too short! yea
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premiere on tonight at 10pm

just popping this up to the top so folks won't forget.

I am hearing some positive things (EW gave it an A-) and I think the focus on the agency and agents is an interesting twist.

I think these agents have more issues than the models. It feel nice to see actual real models on a show and not wannabes.

I really liked it, not only was it interesting but also a totally different approach to reality TV...I hope it does well!

I would love to see Pink critique all the 32 contestents in the premiere of ANTM he would have them all in tears. This show is brutal. But I liked it. Becky is a breakout but can I tolerate her for more than one episode.

Becky is rough but did you notice almost everything she was saying was true!!?? Those kids aren't listening...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast