+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Agency

I want Becky to be on the judges panel of America's Next Top Model cycle 9. She would be soooo much tougher and meaner than Janice Dickerson ever was. Oh, those poor girls they would be in tears all the time. Imagine a confrontation between Renee (bitch queen of cycle 8) vs Becky. Yes, you could sell tickets to that cat fight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2301937;
    I want Becky to be on the judges panel of America's Next Top Model cycle 9. She would be soooo much tougher and meaner than Janice Dickerson ever was. Oh, those poor girls they would be in tears all the time. Imagine a confrontation between Renee (bitch queen of cycle 8) vs Becky. Yes, you could sell tickets to that cat fight.
    I agree !

ANTM needs becky not twiggy (sorry twiggy)

Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2301948;
    I agree !

ANTM needs becky not twiggy (sorry twiggy)
    Becky would certainly liven up the proceedings on ANTM. Most likely, no mixed messages, where she'd be concerned. But, would Ty-Ty and Co. consider her "fashion-forward" enough to sit on panel?

Cat

FORT Fan
    i'm surprised wilhelmina talks themselves up so much, i definately prefer why not and success' men's division over theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2301937;
    I think Janice got the boot because she became too large of a personality to suit Tyra, Becky would do the same thing. Tyra is the ONLY star of her show and she does not want someone in panel who will upstage her.

Becky, while entertaining, does not know how to take a backseat.

I'll miss this show. God I hope it gets picked up for a second season.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

Oh, no Becky was let go. The show just won't be the same.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular
    I don't get how these overweight average to below average looking people like pink and becky can be so insulting towards all these pretty models about their looks. It's just so ironic. lol

Becky and Pink are not models though. I think insulting models is part of their job just like getting insulted and ridiculed is part of a models job.

I for one was not sorry to see Becky go. She got way too territorial and self-important. She was an employee of the Women's board, not the be-all-end-all of the board. I loved watching Pink scramble to talk to all of the models and then Lola saying bad for Becky good for me! What a friend!

There is a difference between tough love and just being tough. When Becky talked to the models, I kept asking myself, "where is the love?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast