+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Agency

Well if she did then I would applaud her. Adrianne was and still is disgusting
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

3/20/07 show comments

Thanks goodness Robin decided to come back to New York. I'm glad she loves her hometown but get out see the world, make a lot of money, get an education and then come back and settle down in hometown USA making babies but without financial worries. DUH!!!!!

Gee, I wonder if we will see Becky get fired???? She will probably tell Sean F*** You and just go back to work thinking it is all a stupid joke.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2289751;
    Gee, I wonder if we will see Becky get fired????
    Now, that I would like to see. Guess we'll find out on the next episode. I may be wrong, but it seems as if Becky might have been canned sooner, had they not be able to get Robin to come back to the agency.

Cat

I think Becky is a train wreck. She is overly exaggerating for the cameras. Constantly giveing mug hots, etc. If she is good at her job, she doesn't need to be such a camera wh---. We will get it while we are watching. She may be a great agent, but her work ethic sucks. I am surprised she lasted as long as she did at Wilhelmina.

I can't believe that Trump would hire someone with a bigger ego than he has!

Anyone got pics of the models?
    I love this show...I dont think another season would be right without Becky.

I find it weird how Wilhelmina is the #1 model agency(tied with IMG) for men but #10 for women. Obviously they are doing something wrong in the high end women board and I think Becky and Lola are probably the main reasons on why they are performing so badly.

They don't even deserve 10, its mostly due to their name. [They WERE really good back in the day which made Wilhelmina a famous name] However, they do deserve their mens board. It really is the best.

I also think that this show would really be a turn off to young women looking for a modeling agency. I wouldn't want to be around Becky or Lola or have them constantly in my face telling me I am fat or ugly or one othe myriad insults they give to their models.

When I see Lorii, the mens board agent and see how calm and professional she is, and of course a team player by sending girls over to Becky I am in awe. Then I have to see Becky, destroy every possible suggestion. My God get a model with 37 inch hips what a disaster. Then they showed a full butt shot of this girl in a red thong. Oh, how gross she was so large. (I am totally being sarcastic here.) I positively see Becky being fired in next weeks season finale.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't see what's so bad about Lola [except her teeth]. She's mostly Becky's follower and maybe not even that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast