+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Agency

Quote Originally Posted by midniteblue;2256738;
    I caught this show this weekend. It thought it was good. It was brutal but honest. I have added this show to my TIVO line up. The British chick and Pink were harsh but the bottom line is that the agents know what their clients want. The young guy who cut his hair really looked different with the cut. It was a good choice. The girls just don't seem to want it. Chloe should have been dropped long ago. The excuses alone would have been enough for me to let her go.
    Work sent me back to school and it was really interesting to listen to the 18 yr olds and their excuses. At first I found them amusing, but later I just got fed up and it was so obvious that these kids were lying and making excuses. I can relate to Becky (the British chick??) getting pissed off. She has a job to do, help run a business, she doesn't need a lot of bull s*** excuses. The thing is the kids think that their excuses are original but when you hear is same thing from several kids over and over again you know not to believe them. I also talked to the kids later and they admited that they were lying because they were so busy partying that they didn't do their work. It's the same thing here. I understand the reason the agents can become so rough with their clients. They need reliable, functional models who show up on time and do the job, not a bunch of excuses.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

2nd episode comments

At first I really liked Becky, she was refreshing, but during this episode she was a bit much. I totally understand Pink's comments about her negativity especially to people trying to help her, she was on a total downer. If nothing else Becky was a great example of not drinking to the young models. The model contest was a an interesting eye opener as was the walking training and the confrontation between the walking trainer and Becky. This show if nothing else is very raw and brutal.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Celebrity
    These people are definitely crazy but they need to get a job done. They can be mean but that is how the business is. The show is addicting now

FORT Newbie
    This show has already aired in Australia, mayb e a couple of months ago. Very surpirsing considering we usually get most of the US reality shows about three years after the event. The reruns are being shown at the moment.

Seriously, the whole eating disorder bit shown at the credits is a bit much... I almost want to laugh at this point...they show this show which is so critical about eating disorders and weight problems...and then show that... its hypocritical and just not right...i understand that there is a need for it...but it's just laughable at this point.

FORT Fogey
    What was that Greg guy thinking sending that kid to Hilfiger? Honestly, when I saw the polaroids I thought Austin Scarlett. He looked kinda twinkie in the polys and surely in person he was. If he was looking for someone rugged, he needn't look further than 2-a-days in MTV. He couldn't have done worse.

FORT Fogey
    Anyway, can anyone verify if that male model who got his hair cut in the the first episode the same guy who's modelling McQ in eluxury?

This show is beginning to be stupid to me... How is it that Becky(?) or whatever the name of that b*tch lady is gets to crap on girls who are late to casting and don't pick up their cell phones when she does the same thing...? Maybe it's just me, but you need to practice before you preach... either way, ive totally lost interest in this show, its just a bunch of people, rather, b*tch lady being mean to poor girls. yes, modeling is cut throat, but geez, can we see something other than her pissing and moaning 24/7?

I think the two drunkards are creating negative kharma for their agency. That's why Whili isn't doing so good.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2268531;
    What was that Greg guy thinking sending that kid to Hilfiger? Honestly, when I saw the polaroids I thought Austin Scarlett. He looked kinda twinkie in the polys and surely in person he was.
    I thought the exact same thing...what the heck is Austin doing here?? How in the heck the guy was getting "rugged" from those polaroids I'll never know apparently.

Becky is just a mess! Her drunken nights, "I don't do mornings", and overall negative attitude is nearly killing this show for me. Every time she comes on the screen I just want to jump in the tv, smack her, and tell her to get the heck over herself and do the job at hand quit whining about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast