+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2249574;
    I would love to see Pink critique all the 32 contestents in the premiere of ANTM he would have them all in tears. This show is brutal. But I liked it. Becky is a breakout but can I tolerate her for more than one episode.
    I thought Janice was tought until tonight when I saw Pink. He should be a guest judge on ANTM.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99;2249657;
    I thought Janice was tought until tonight when I saw Pink. He should be a guest judge on ANTM.
    After watching this show I can relate more why Janice can be so critical. That is exactly what she went through.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I like that show. By asking to be models, they are opening themselves up to scrutiny. I guess they are too young to discipline themselves. me, me, me, me, me, and more me.

What Time and channel does this show come on? It looks intresting and I want to Tivo it.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

It's on VH1

There's a total of 4 episodes. Second episode is at noon today??? Third is next Tuesday.
    Last edited by Lizard; 02-21-2007 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;2250024;
    What Time and channel does this show come on? It looks intresting and I want to Tivo it.
    Tues at 10pm EST on VH1. 30 minutes long. 10 episodes long. Check the VH1 website I am sure it repeats throughout the week. See my post #3.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

OMG, no wonder models develop eating disorders...I can't believe the lady with the accent told that model who couldn't walk from Alambama or Arkansas that she needed to lose 10 pounds...The girl was a twig, what more was she going to lose...It was just shocking to me watching this show with how cruel the modeling business really is...I won't be watching this show anymore...

its funny how VH1 had a public service announcement at the end of the show for eating disorder but throughout the whole show it was scrutinizing how fat the models were.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99;2251322;
    its funny how VH1 had a public service announcement at the end of the show for eating disorder but throughout the whole show it was scrutinizing how fat the models were.
    I noticed that too.

That British lady is too negative and bitter for my taste. Working with here would wear down my nerves.

I caught this show this weekend. It thought it was good. It was brutal but honest. I have added this show to my TIVO line up. The British chick and Pink were harsh but the bottom line is that the agents know what their clients want. The young guy who cut his hair really looked different with the cut. It was a good choice. The girls just don't seem to want it. Chloe should have been dropped long ago. The excuses alone would have been enough for me to let her go.
    Holla back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast