+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Person on Trading Spaces

FORT Fogey
    Thanks, SnowflakeGirl. Almodovar is passionately brilliant!

And you seem quite taken with Ty so maybe you should change it to Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down, Ty!

Or perhaps Ty Me Up, Ty Me Down !!!

Very clever, Deep Dish, and an intriguing new fantasy. I'm sure I could think of many interesting things for Ty to do with duct tape.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I'm surprised that I haven't seen more votes for Laurie. I love Vern, but Laurie always uses such beautiful fabrics and her designs are classy with a touch of fun.

I'd let Laurie work at my house while I worked with no-homework Vern!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Laurie just gets on my nerves because she's so prissy and all her color schemes seem to be the same.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

My favourite designers are Vern and Frank.

I think both Amy Wynn and Ty would make awesome designers, I keep hoping for an episode where they change it up and let them do the rooms, that'd be great.

I LOVE Vern's designs. I don't think he has done one that I didn't like and he is "sweet".

I can't stand Hildy (sp?) or her designs. I read she didn't go to design school and it shows. She seems very Hildy focused and not interested in what the people may like.

Frank is a peach pickle of a personality! Not always lovin' the country stuff but if I were on the show I'd want to work with him....while Vern was doing my house.

Anybody else get the impression that Amy Wyn and Doug have a little somethin' somethin' goin' on?

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by redjet
    Anybody else get the impression that Amy Wyn and Doug have a little somethin' somethin' goin' on?
    If you go to his fansite, the consensus seems to be no.

But she does look at him all the time admirably so who knows!

I've heard people ask the Amy/Dougquestion before.
    He can be such a prima donna that he needs a nice down to earth gal to balance him out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    I've heard people ask the Amy/Dougquestion before.
    He can be such a prima donna that he needs a nice down to earth gal to balance him out.
    Yep, my friends and I call Doug the "angry designer". Always the first one to get upset.

I love Ty, for many, many, reasons. And I like Laurie & Vern's designs, but overall, I think most of them use TOO MANY 60's designs. They are all in love with the designs of the 60's and 70's, and it gets OLD.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Lee
    Vern and Laurie both made the room look like they spent more money than they actually did, which is a plus. Also, their rooms are definitely more classy than the kitschy rooms Hildy and Doug do. And I like Frank's designs, but his style is very different from what I'd want in my house.

But what's up with Kia and the new guy with the funky hair?! They are both absoluvely horrendous. The bedspread with the fake flowers on it looked for all the world like a grave site!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast