+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Person on Trading Spaces

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by hollywoodbarbie
    .Have you ever noticed that (VERN) stays late alot to help with the homework?
    My aunt met Vern at a homeshow and he said that he NEVER leaves the team to do homework. He stays with them and does the work as well.

Alex McLeod, definitely Alex McLeod.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    No offence , but did you watch Joe Millionaire? I kind of still liked Alex too, but after that ...

Originally posted by CanadianGal
    My aunt met Vern at a homeshow and he said that he NEVER leaves the team to do homework. He stays with them and does the work as well.
    Thanks for posting that info, CanadianGal. Yet another reason to love Vern.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oooh, Candian Gal - did you see him Calgary??

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I love Vern!! He's the best designer because he always has his rooms planned down to the last detail!! I think Amy Wynn is the best carpenter. Ty seems to invite diaster.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Regular
    I would love to have Vern design a room for me but I think Gen would be fun to work with!
    But Ty is my favourite person on TS, I love his sense of humour and he is gorgeous too!! I would have a hard time getting any work done!! LOL
    Did anyone see the Makeover Story with Ty and Amy Wynn? It was so funny!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by angel207
    Did anyone see the Makeover Story with Ty and Amy Wynn? It was so funny!
    Yes! Ty and Amy were presenting at the Daytime Emmy Awards so they both got all dolled up.

Ty looked good but that's easy to do. Any man in a well designed and impeccably tailored suit looks like a million bucks. Still I would have liked to see him go for a new 'do.

(These pictures don't do him justice.)

Amy on the other hand...

WOWZERS! She had the best hair on TV until Cristina from The Bachelor came along.

Thanks for posting those pics, Deep Dish. I loved the makeover episode. It was so refreshing to see the both of them made up all glam (although I would have preferred they skipped the suit and just left Ty naked, hee hee). The results with Amy, though, WOW! She looked so gorgeous!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

P.S. Deep Dish, I love your AV...I'm a big fan of Almodovar's films, and "Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down" (as it was called here in the States) is one of my favorites.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast