+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville Star 5

FORT Fan
    Angela is also more than likely the chosen one. So they don't want to rip her too hard. I don't get the David love, I personally think he is average. I think Joshua might go next because just the lack of rave from the judges. Which is surpising since I thought they would easily pimp him. Angela most likely has this rapped up and her "deemed" competitor, Whitney, had been fading so I think she'll win.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I was on the official American Idol boards and I was flipping through the pictures that AI took and I came across this photo from the Birmingham auditions...doesn't this look like Joshua Stevens???

He's 28 so he was still within the age limit to try out....auditions were in August for Birmingham so I guess it was possible.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I went to the Nashville Star's official message boards and they were all talking about how DirectTv went out everywhere and that they thought the show shouldn't eliminate anyone Thursday night since it went out before the women performed their songs.

Alot of them had also written to USA to voice their complaints. Email address is feedback@usanetwork.com

If Meg hadn't been eliminated, the song picked out for her was "Wrong Side of Memphis" by Trisha Yearwood. Meg had never heard of that song....they had a video clip on the site of her rehearsal performance of that song and I didn't particularly care for it. I'm a big Trisha fan so that may cloud my judgment some.....Meg forgot the words to some of it too!

JLuvs...thought I would make your day and tell you that I read that Chris is supposed to perform on the show February 22nd!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey
    I'm amazed that the judges ripped Zac's performance so much last week, but the promos for the show this week have all had him singing that song. The only person they show who you can clearly hear singing... don't think he did such a bad job after all or USA wouldn't be promoting a clip of a bad performance, trying to get more viewers.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    I didn't think Zac's performance was that bad. And yea, that is definitely Josh in that Idol pick. I just don't get anything out of his voice, it's just average. And his hair bugs me to distraction...way too much product, it just sits on his head like a helmet!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl73;2229929;
    I didn't think Zac's performance was that bad. And yea, that is definitely Josh in that Idol pick. I just don't get anything out of his voice, it's just average. And his hair bugs me to distraction...way too much product, it just sits on his head like a helmet!
    Oh I hated to say anything about his hair because it seems so superficial, but it just bugs the heck out of me. Looks so awful, but if that truly is him in the AI picture, I'm not sure that hairstyle is any better...

Okay, I'm done being catty...

FORT Fogey
    Not a lot of chatter here. Just to see if anything is being said, I have to visit the USA network's community board for this show. Can't we be a little more chatty about this show?

And it appears the show has not been influenced by the inability of so many to see the final half hour and vote last Thursday. Hmmmm.... this week could be very interesting.

FORT Fogey
    Well I'll be!! Someone should have told me why one half of The Wreckers looked so familiar!! Michelle Branch as a duo and a country duo at that??!! Amazing. That's why when I saw their video (the one on the porch) for the first time, I thought there was something very familiar about them (but since I watch/listen to so little country music, just figured they looked like so many others).

Someone here could have told me this... or did I just miss it?

I apologize, Melsevene. I should have told you.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2232626;
    Not a lot of chatter here. Just to see if anything is being said, I have to visit the USA network's community board for this show. Can't we be a little more chatty about this show?

And it appears the show has not been influenced by the inability of so many to see the final half hour and vote last Thursday. Hmmmm.... this week could be very interesting.
    I don't really know what else to chat about. It isn't like the prior seasons to me, where I really liked certain people and couldn't stop talking about them. After discussing the performances and ranking them, unless I totally disagree with someone, I don't find there is much else to comment on.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread