+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville Star 5

FORT Newbie
    Meg sung some song I didn't recognize (something about Atlanta)
    This is an Alison Krauss song.

I HATE Jewel as the new host. This is NASHVILLE STAR!!!!!!! Get someone with a southern accent! It's just wrong!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by southerndrawl;2211365;

I HATE Jewel as the new host. This is NASHVILLE STAR!!!!!!! Get someone with a southern accent! It's just wrong!
    I caught one show on re-run and I have to agree with the hating Jewel as host, she didn't seem to know what she wanted to say and it looked painful. Bring back Leann Rimes as host and Phil Vasser as a judge to replace Randy O.

FORT Newbie
    at least it is called nashville star and not country star because there is too much rock being performed for anyone who might expect to see a country performance

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Ok...I'm going to list the phone numbers with spoiler tags in case you haven't seen the show yet.....

1-866-978-27
    Click to see Spoiler:

01-Meg
    02-David
    03-Joshua
    04-Zac
    05-Angela
    06-Whitney

Kacey was eliminated........
    To me, the top 3 singers/performers are Angela, Zac and David!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan

Angela Hacker

OMG...what a fantastic voice! Reminds me of Kim Carnes (wrote and sang "Don't Fall In Love with a Dreamer" with Kenny Rogers.
    This show is really one of the best displays of talent going.

I absolutely love and adore Angela Hacker (and I'd say that even if she didn't live in my hometown area!)....Her brother is pretty awesome too....He seems to be more a entertainer type while she has the chops to just stand there and sing. I enjoy watching both of them and will hate to see the day either of them are booted.

David is also another one who is awesome! I love his voice and he knows how to connect with the audience.

Angela, Zac and David...3
    Last edited by bbnbama; 01-26-2007 at 05:26 AM.

For anyone in the Nashville area....I'm not far but I wouldn't be able to go!

Link Here

Opryland Resort to Host Fan Night for Fans of "Nashville Star"
    Last Update: 1/25/2007 8:40:58 PM

Contestants of the reality show Nashville Star will be singing for fans at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee.

The Resort will host a fan appreciation night on Sunday, January 28 2007, that will give devoted fans a chance to spend an evening with the remaining six contestants of the show. The contestants will perform on stage at Gaylord Opryland's Delta Atrium fountain area. The performance will help the contestants prepare for the next week's episode of "Nashville Star."

Afterwards, the contestants will talk with their fans and sign autographs. The event is free and open to the public. Seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, but fans do have to pay for parking.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    I totally agree! Angela, Zac and David are the best! I'm not that big a fan of female country singers, they usually have these weak voices that irritate me, but Angela's voice is awesome! You get the feeling she's lived these songs she's singing, it's gritty and real. Zac...he's adorable! I think he looks so comfortable on stage, I love watching him perform. And David...best voice of the men, I'd enjoy hearing him on my radio.

Anybody else vote online last night? I had trouble, finally went over to the message board and found the link, got in my votes for the Hackers.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

FORT Fogey
    I thought it was my imagination, but I see from many other posts here that I'm not alone in thinking there are three people with any degree of talent on this show - Zac, David, and Angela - and the rest are somewhere between not-that-good and downright horrible.

FORT Fan
    I hate Meg. I wish she would have left over Kacey, I at least feel Kasey has potential. Angela, by far the best. The judges gave her a standing O. If she doesn't win, it will be a travisty. I think the final round this year is the final 2 (which is good since everything is going so fast).

I hope Whit & Angela battle it out for the win.

+ Reply to Thread