+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4 (Male Supergroup)

Re: Making the Band 4(Male Supergroup)

I'm glad Robert and Dan made it through. I agree that Julius is getting the undergo vote, him and Michael. Their edit reminds me of Taquita and Dominique of Making the Band 2, so I don't know if they'll actually make it into the group. Michael's voices impresses me more than Julius.

They really could've made a group out of the old guys, but Diddy is just never satisfied. It was sad to see Lewis beg Michael Blevins for help, but that is how the game is played. He went out classier than Anzeo.

I loved when the two sets of guys were across from each other with some powerful vocals with Brian. They proved to Diddy why they got in the house in the first place. Diddy ticks me off, attacking them for sleeping, but I guess he had to prove his point.

They should give Danity Kane their own show too.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

I thought that adding the new guys wasn't that big of a deal because he kept so many of the old guys. It was just liking having a normal elimination only 2 or 3 of the old guys went home.

I am not really a fan of anyone right now. I have seen and heard some great singing, but there are no real standouts for me yet, I have a hard time figuring out who a lot of them are.

FORT Fogey

i might sound like an ignorant but do most of the guys sound alike?
    I heard in AI during Hollywood round it was a big problem for the judges they were few guys and most of them sounded alike.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2467510;
    Diddy doesn't seem to be a huge fan of Dan.

What do you mean? Diddy paid Dan a huge compliment. After his last night's performance he said that Dan was the only one that was "workin'". Dan had the best performance that night. I think Dan should definitely make the band. Him and Qwanell seem to have good chemistry.

Currently my band would be...

Quanell
    Dan
    Julius
    Donnie
    Brian A.

I'm not really into the new guys yet.

Diddy's not a huge fan of anyone. It really made no sense to get 20 in the house, cut 4, bring 11, cut 5, cut 2 originals and add 6 more new guys and next week cut 4 again leaving it up to 16 guys since Episode 3. This is going to be a long season.

They're definitely trying to stretch out this season.

I hope they do more dancing, though.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2468104;
    Diddy's not a huge fan of anyone. It really made no sense to get 20 in the house, cut 4, bring 11, cut 5, cut 2 originals and add 6 more new guys and next week cut 4 again leaving it up to 16 guys since Episode 3. This is going to be a long season.

don't worry, he will drop them like flies in one episode. he did that to the girls

woah, Dan went home? This season is ruined!

Diddy ticks me off. He totally flew off the handle with Laurie Ann, acting unprofessional, and then he sends home Dan, Curtiss, and Eric, who had some of the best voices. I love how he basically called Dan a fake, then chucked him. So egotistical. I don't even know if I want to watch the rest of this dreck. It's a shame too because there's some great voices in the bunch; it's just the masterminds behind them are SO annoying.
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Quote Originally Posted by Celestique;2487557;
    Diddy ticks me off. He totally flew off the handle with Laurie Ann, acting unprofessional, and then he sends home Dan, Curtiss, and Eric, who had some of the best voices. I love how he basically called Dan a fake, then chucked him. So egotistical. I don't even know if I want to watch the rest of this dreck. It's a shame too because there's some great voices in the bunch; it's just the masterminds behind them are SO annoying.
    I agree! This show is nothing without Laurie Ann and Dan did not deserve to go. Julius should have been sent home, I cant stand him! I am completely done with this show and I wish the best of luck to both Dan and Donnie.(Who I doubt will make it in the long run.)
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

+ Reply to Thread