+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4 (Male Supergroup)

Re: Making the Band 4(Male Supergroup)

With all the audition stuff crammed into one episode, it seemed like a big jumbled mess to me. Granted, I'm glad it's done and ready to move on to the more fun in the house stuff, but it felt really rushed. I found myself impressed with all the guys dancing skills though. They didn't seem nearly as effected with the fast learning of a partial routine as the girls of the past did, and actually did pretty well.

That was an intense episode. Those guys really proved themselves by singing and walking to all those places. I gained a newfound respect for them also, and wish Diddy wasn't bringing in more guys. It's probably for the dramatic factor, because call me crazy, but I think they can make a group out of the original guys. There are at least five guys with the potential. So far, I'm pulling for Dan and Robert. Also like Big Mike and D'Angelo.

I felt bad for Tyrice being cut last night, because he seemed genuinely excited to be there. I wish him luck.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fogey

the show already started? and people are auditionning? i didn't think anyone who knows the history of Badboy would show up.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2459271;
    the show already started? and people are auditionning? i didn't think anyone who knows the history of Badboy would show up.

Ha, I was thinking the same. I've been watching this season and I still would like to know why people want to work with Diddy knowing in the end, they'll all want to get out of their contracts.

I was also surprised to see Michael Bivens is working with Diddy since the whole New Edition thing also fell through with Bad Boy.

These guys blow the MTB3 girls out of the part...matter of fact every MTB period. Like 95% of the guys were great.

Diddy is real stupid for getting new guys, the guys he has now are good already. What is up with him? =/

Drama is the only thing I can think of.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2461849;
    These guys blow the MTB3 girls out of the part...matter of fact every MTB period. Like 95% of the guys were great.

Diddy is real stupid for getting new guys, the guys he has now are good already. What is up with him? =/
    he is never satisfied.

FORT Fan

I also wish we could see more danity cane. I have watched the new making the band and do think the boys are pretty entertaining. Not as much as the girls so far, but I do see some talent and agree they should not bring more guys into the mix. They have enough talent with the guys they already have.

I think these guys are way better then Danity Kane when it comes to thier voices.

I was really surprised by some of the selections tonight. There were a couple of contestants that were cut off by Diddy immediately, but were allowed to continue. I was sad to see Chris (???), the dancer, eliminated, but his voice was awful in comparison to everyone else.

Julius is sooooo getting the sympathetic underdog edit, he'll probably get far. Laurianne seems to be really supportive of him. Diddy doesn't seem to be a huge fan of Dan. I actually liked some of the new guys, especially Ace and Jeremic.

When are they going to do more dancing?

+ Reply to Thread