+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4 (Male Supergroup)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2190999;
    I just dont get it...by saying diddy left danity kane, you mean he still retains some kind of control yet never promotes them?
    Basically. He never promoted them in the first place.

They got number one with their CDs first week with no promotion, and no radio play because of their fans loyalty from watching the shows alone.

If Diddy actually took the time to promote them, he'd be cashing in bigtime. Unfortunately, it seems he only wants fame for himself. Hopefully Danity Kane will leave Bad Boy and get signed to a label that actually promots its artists.

FORT Regular
    oh geez this will be interesting

FORT Fogey
    the problem is feel is that no-one at bad boy is standing up to him and tell me the truth!!! they all say yes to whatever he wants.

Sorry didn't he already have boyband 2 years ago that went caput???? if i was talented as hell, i will rather never have a record deal than be signed with diddy.
    he should Danity group another go and not embark on a new one specially a boyband. Sorry that era is long gone.

Hmmm, Boy group as in like a boy group lol? I don't know how this will work..
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

I am so disappointed that we are not seeing another season of Danity Kane. Their third season was so short and I barely ever see any refernces to them anywhere. I hope that something happens, because the girls are very talented and should have the opportunity to be more than one-hit wonders.

I have a hard time believing that Diddy wants to bring back boy bands. Haven't we had enough of them?!

Re: Making the Band 4(Male Supergroup)

Did anyone even watch the show tonight? I had no idea it was on until I channel surfed and ran right into it.

Anyways, I wasn't particularly impressed by anyone at the moment. I think Tyrice was the only one that I actually liked and that one guy the choir boy they kept showing over and over again. I forgot his name though. I was a little disappointed that Sam didn't get in, but I didn't think he'd fit in well with Diddy's plans anyways. If they told Dan he needed to lose weight, I hope they told Michael the same thing too.

Judging from the previews, there will be a fight or two, unless the guys are just messing around. A few guys need an ambulance and they have a boxing match too. Other than that, I don't remember anything else at the moment.

Even though its just been one episode, the level of success I predict this "band" will achieve is about Da Band level, which isn't much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2444845;
    If they told Dan he needed to lose weight, I hope they told Michael the same thing too.

Even though its just been one episode, the level of success I predict this "band" will achieve is about Da Band level, which isn't much.
    agreed. but both michael and dan are pretty good. i like dan.
    && from the looks theyre not gonna be too successful thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2444850;
    agreed. but both michael and dan are pretty good. i like dan.
    && from the looks theyre not gonna be too successful thats for sure.
    Judging from the preview, either Dan doesn't get involved in drama or he gets cut sometime early. I didn't see him a whole lot and he's the most recognizable person on the show. I like Dan as well, he was talented and confident, which some of these guys lack like Choir Boy, who will probably be the underdog of the season.

Forgot to mention that Donnie gives me the creeps. I dunno, he just looks more like a I Love New York contestant than MTB.

Why oh why is there another season of this? Since MTV plays everything over and over again I should be able to pick up the episode I missed.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

i only like watching the making of girl groups

male vocalists are a yawner for me

+ Reply to Thread