+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41818283848586878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

ITA. i'm over stasi now. at least judi is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG....What is wrong with Stasi??? Who does she think she is telling Tasha and Judi that they are going home??? I am not a fan of Tasha's but I'm glad she stuck up for herself with her. Who put her in charge of telling people to leave? I can't wait for the cops to press charges on Stasi, which she definitely deserves. And what did Judi do in Barbedos to p*ss Stasi off? So what, she took a few shots, big deal. They were all drinking. Yes, I understand that Judi is a train wreck, but just leave her to deal with it herself.

LOL at the birth of Miss Voodoo. That was hilarious

Unfortunately, Tasha could have charges pressed against her as well. She scratched Stasi's face first, therefore she initiated the physical fight. It was probably not a fair fight considering Stasi is much larger than Tasha but in the eyes of the law and BG's contract, she struck first. She'll probably be going home.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

I watched the show for the first time yesterday and recognized Tasha. She works at an upscale mall in Miami. At Loft. In person, she isn't rude but seems very miserable on the job. I totally recognized he on the show because she sticks out in the store -- pretty girl who is very petite with crazy nails and eyebrows. Her eyebrows don't look painted on television but are very distracting in peron.

I was shocked that Tasha was given this "daddy's girl" persona when she works at the mall! You can tell that she thinks her job is beneath her when she works that register!
    Last edited by channel5lady; 10-18-2011 at 08:02 PM.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Unfortunately, Tasha could have charges pressed against her as well. She scratched Stasi's face first, therefore she initiated the physical fight. It was probably not a fair fight considering Stasi is much larger than Tasha but in the eyes of the law and BG's contract, she struck first. She'll probably be going home.
    I see your point, but she was being man handled by Stasi when she was pulling her out of the way of the closet. I'm not a fan of either of them, but I think Stasi was way out of line here. It is not HER decision on who goes and who gets to stay. She doesn't rule the house
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Loved hearing the police men tell Stasi it wasn't her place to decide who goes and stays in the house.

Anyway, I still love Tiara and Judi the most. Can't wait to see the final Shelly/Stasi smackdown.

OMG...Stasi is so annoying. I LOVED when the police told her she wasn't the boss of the house and decide who goes and who stays. I cannot stand her. BUT I totally can't wait to see Shelly get the smackdown she deserves. You don't mess with someone's contacts.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I say Do-over! I didn't like this season at all other than crazy Judi! The rest of the cast...........lame! I realize Stasi wanted to wait until the last night to get her revenge but it was over-hyped! I thought she was going to pummel Shelly's face but she landed a few blows and allowed a smaller girl to stop her? It all feels like a set up to make her seem like she was a "bad girl". I would rather just watch the Bad Girls try to find love franchise now. I think BGC needs to stop filming and find another avenue to make money.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Awww I feel the exact opposite! I loved this season and look at it as one of my favorites along with the 4th season. I just loved Judi, Tiara, and for the most part Stasi so much! Loved their bond and how they systematically sent their opposition home one by one. Plus Priscilla, Tasha, and Shelly were so unlikable it actually became fun rooting against them and looking forward to their destruction and demise...especially Tasha.

Season 4 and 7 > Season 3 > Season 2 > Season 5 > Season 6 > Season 1

Excited for BGC: Las Vegas!!! I hope they stick to this format and keep having it in different cities like New Orleans, Miami, and now Vegas.

I didn't mind this season. Not my favorite, but definitely not my least.

I was so glad to see Shelly get knocked down a peg. Wonder how she feels about Angie telling on her LOL. You don't mess with someone's contacts. That can truly harm them.

Can't wait for the reunion!!

Well the reunion was more of the Stasi show. Hopefully it will get better

+ Reply to Thread