+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

I'm really loving this season! I find it much more entertaining than the last two seasons.

BGC4 and BGC7 > BGC3 > BGC2 > BGC5 >BGC6 > BGC1

Judi, Stasi, and Tiara are the ones I'm rooting for.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Once again, I find myself hating Shelly. This girl needs a good @ss kicking. You do NOT put bleach or make up remover in someone's contact case. If Stasi didn't realize there was a problem, she could have been seriously hurt by this. What is wrong with this girl???

I had to at Judi throwing cereal on Priscilla. OMG, and she just layed there forever. Can't wait to see next weeks episode
    bluecontacts likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

i just don't understand why she just laid there like that for so long. that was very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Once again, I find myself hating Shelly. This girl needs a good @ss kicking. You do NOT put bleach or make up remover in someone's contact case. If Stasi didn't realize there was a problem, she could have been seriously hurt by this. What is wrong with this girl???

I had to at Judi throwing cereal on Priscilla. OMG, and she just layed there forever. Can't wait to see next weeks episode

Priscilla said in her blog (So embarrassed that I just had to admit to reading their blogs, LOL) that she was completely black out, passed out drunk when Judi threw the cereal on her. She said that she was so passed out it actually took her about 5 minutes to even fully wake up and realize what had happened. She called Judi out saying that Judi did it on purpose when she was so drunk because she would never mess with priscilla when she was sober and on the top of her game.
    Endit likes this.

Well, even though Priscilla was passed out drunk, she was still able to kick the crap out of Judi. I don't get that girl. At first I was pulling for her b/c she was the underdog, but now, she is just annoying and trying to cause trouble. I honestly cannot stand Shelly at all and wish she would just go away
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Did anyone else find it funny when Stasi threw her drink on Tasha and Tasha kept on saying that she has more class than that? Where was her class all those time Judi and Priscilla were fighting and she was trying to sneak in cheap shots at Judi. They are right in saying that Tasha is the next weakest one, because she can't hold her own like the other girls.

I'm with you combatcutie. I was definitely pulling for Judi in the beginning as well, but she's definitely turning back into the same old Judi from episode 1.

I wonder what that new girl Cheyenne is going to be like...I guess we will see next week

Judi is fail and needs to go.

Shelley may be the only lesbian there, but Judi's obsession with Priscilla was super bizarre. WHY was she so obsessed? I never saw either one of them get into anything, so why did Judy target Priscilla at all? It was a weird obsession and just reeked of Judy looking for somebody weak to target. Judy is a drama seeking magnet.
    bluecontacts likes this.

Wow, Stashi turned into a B*TCH!!! She was so rude and obnoxious to Judi for no reason. What is the big deal if someone else besides Judi carried the cake out???
    bluecontacts likes this.

New episode tonight. Can't wait to watch the trainwreck Judi in action again

OMG....What is wrong with Stasi??? Who does she think she is telling Tasha and Judi that they are going home??? I am not a fan of Tasha's but I'm glad she stuck up for herself with her. Who put her in charge of telling people to leave? I can't wait for the cops to press charges on Stasi, which she definitely deserves. And what did Judi do in Barbedos to p*ss Stasi off? So what, she took a few shots, big deal. They were all drinking. Yes, I understand that Judi is a train wreck, but just leave her to deal with it herself.

LOL at the birth of Miss Voodoo. That was hilarious

+ Reply to Thread