+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Tiara has still been cracking me up nonstop. I was dying laughing at her "whoof monkey" comments. I really like Nastasia too. She seemed to handle the whole Judi situation the best. Absolutely can't stand Shelly, I feel like she is trying sooooooo damn hard. Just like Nastasia pointed out Shelly has no backbone and can't stick up for herself at all. I loved how when she has her minions around her she's so tough but then when Judi threw her skull into the ocean, the skull that meant OH SO MUCH to her....she did nothing at all. haha

FORT Regular

Donít you mean VooDoo Dall?

Thatís how she says it, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    Here's that wack quote that I found from Judi:

"Bitch, I have the voodoo doll, like I said, I have the voodoo for these bitches, good times. I really don't give a ****. OHHH, they poured liquor and drinks on me - good, that's what I live for. I'm a celebrity... DUH!" So Charlie Sheen crazy and deluded.

Is anyone still watching this?

I, just like the good majority of you, hated Judi in the beginning, but I'm starting to like her a lot more than the other girls. It's so hard to see Shelly and her group try to pull Judi in so they have the majority, when they really don't care about Judi at all. Also, I think Tiara freaked out too much that car ride home (when Judi was DD.) Being DD in a car full of drunk people in a city you don't know (especially when they're giving you different directions and you don't know which to listen to) can be really frustrating, so I get where Judi was coming from there...

I can't stand Shelly. She got upset at Nastasia for the way that she was describing something. (something about trailer park white?? I can't remember.) I get how someone could be offended by that, but at the same time, people have their own meaning that they come up with that pertain to their life.

Tiara is still my favorite. I also find Judi, Angie, and Stasia to be incredibly entertaining and likable.

Absolutely detest Shelly. What a fake! The other two are just there.
    bluecontacts likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm still watching. Can't figure out who I like, if any. I know that Shelly is getting on my last nerve. She is just so annoying. Everything people say, she had a problem with.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Yeah I still watch it and I don't feel any connection to any of them. Just like to see juicy drama unfold.

- Judy says she won't get drunk but eventually does and goes back to her old ways time and time again
    - Nastasia is always like "I"m not playing, Judy!" yet gives her a second chance, 3rd, 4th, 5th
    - Shelley hates to be judged but routinely judges Judy and anybody else that is not politically correct enough for her

I don't like Judy. She's an attention whore, plain and simple! She goes looking for trouble, like in the limo, several times she has started fights just cause it was too quiet for her liking. And then she wants to play the "I'm so misunderstood" card or drink away the night so she can use that as some of plausible deniability. She is just a troll! And if she says "I'm Creole" one more time, I'm gonna dump a bucket of acid so strong on her you'd think she's Michael Jackson's twin.

Shelly is just a bully. But it's also deeper than that. She has a vendetta, a grudge against Judy that I doubt will never end. So as long as Judy is in the house, she's gonna carry their history around.

The only one I really like is Angelic? Baby? Whatever her name is. She is the one to get along with everybody, that black chick who keeps tripping all the time, and the one from New York with a heavy accent.

For the love of God can we get rid of Shelly, PLEASE??!!! Judi, you are one hot mess LOL
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Can anybody tell me what happened the first 15 minutes of this episode? By the time I got on and starting watching Angie was now with the other girls, and Shelly was saying she got arrested? Who knew so much could have happened in that time. hehe.

Last weeks episode ended with them getting ready for a fight in the limo. This week it picked up where Shelly was annoyed with Judy b/c she was singing or something and she threw a drink at her hitting Stasia and Tiara. Well Angie jumped in throwing a drink too. They got out of the limo and started fighting and the police were called. Shelly, Angie, Tasha, & the other girl got in the limo so they wouldn't get in trouble, but the police pulled them out. Shelly went after a cop and he put handcuffs on her and Angie, put them in the car and off to jail they went
    bluecontacts likes this.

Finally next week we get to see the infamous cereal in bed scene! I hate to admit it but I cannot turn away from this nonsense! It's like a bad movie, you gotta stay to see if anything gets better! I hope when these girls get home and see their behavior on screen, they change the way they act and think!
    bluecontacts likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread