+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG...Nikki is so annoying and Char is no better. What a backstabbing b*tch!!! Nikki can't fight for crap and she's an athlete?!?? Loved seeing Wilma hand her her @ss more than once
    KAREN

I'm so happy there is just one more episode left this season. I missed a ton of this season( as I do with most of the seasons because these girls are ALWAYS annoying). Nikki and Char were so hard to tolerate! I caught the last two episodes JUST to watch Wilma open a can on Nikki. I know violence is never the answer, but Nikki thinks she can go around slapping people and touching their personal property and if the producers don't dish out consequences for that they should know that someone else will. I have to say that Wilma is a scrappy little 95 pounds of fury isn't she? That girl is a wildcat!

Don't care much for any of them, but without Wilma the season would be a bust. Someone had to dish out some payback to Nikki and if she had to be sent home for this last fight I'm glad it was only a day or two before everyone else left. I can't stand people who touch other people's property. I knew that final tug on Wilma's hair would send her over the edge but would not be enough for the producers to send Nikki home. That has to change. They cannot continue to allow these girls to lay hands in any way on one another and stay.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Reunion tonight Looks like there will be a few fights
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm so mad! I'm not home and the cable here doesn't carry the Oxygen channel!! I'll have to catch it on demand when I get home next week. Make sure everyone comments so I don't feel left out!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

OMG...Char is delusional. She was so obnoxious and rude to Jessica and Kori last night. I really hope someone kicks the sh*t out of her. She acts all classy, but really she is just a scumbag with charges of rape against her. Ugh, can't stand her
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

If you have seen some of the after shows, you know that Char has tried to reach out to the girls over time. It wasn't like she just decided to start hating them. She certainly tried with them. They have every right to be mad, of course. I still think the reason they are so upset is because they are embarrassed and are trying to save face. They came off looking like "minions" on tv. That is rather destructive to the image of someone who thinks they are a bad girl.
    There are too many girls on the show this season. I think I only like Ashley and Wilmarie. I like Jessica too. That Hillbilly comment is classic and I don't think I could hate her. Char is okay. She was a bad girl and did what she was supposed to do. This was her season and she kept things interesting. She wasn't as good as Natalie but she was way better than that wannabe Lea.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Still hate Char, even more now. She thinks she is so above these girls. Well, none of them have a charge of rape against them sweetie. Grow up!!!

Looks like the next season will start in July

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Still hate Char, even more now. She thinks she is so above these girls. Well, none of them have a charge of rape against them sweetie. Grow up!!!

Looks like the next season will start in July
    Neither does Char. Charges were never filed because there was no evidence to support the accuser's story. I read about it. Apparently there was speculation that a tape proved Char and her man's innocence and the police ended the investigation after a few weeks. Ruined the guy's career though.

I thought the ending of the reunion was so weird. Loved Jade's grandmother getting involved! A family that preys together, stays together. Sydney annoyed me. I think it was mostly because she made a lot of comments and was acting like she was the life of the party even though nobody (viewers) cared that she was there. Overall, I think the girls did themselves a disservice by ganging up on Char. They just proved that it really was the "Char Show." Perez, who was awful, showed a clip that did not involve Char and the other girls still managed to make it entirely about Char. Perez: "Kentucky, how were you able to forgive Nikki?" Kentucky: "Well, in comparison to Char ..." Everything was about Char, Char, Char. And Char was being pretty quiet throughout. Of course the fact that everyone hates Char doesn't make her look good but it does make her the HBIC and the others seem embarrassed or jealous to me.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Is anyone watching Love Games? I'm stuck in a room near the hospital for my son and their cable doesn't carry Oxygen network. Which girl went home on Thursday?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I hope your son gets better! Anyway, they got rid of Amber....

I don't know why I continue to watch this show. It really is sooooo boring.

+ Reply to Thread