+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady View Post
    Char is so vindictive, dirty, hypocritical and just plain stupid. Her supposed "friends" who want to "follow" her fight and she does nothing to mediate? Does nothing to console them after they beat each other up? If anything, Char should try to make them friends so her minion alliance doesn't break down. That woman is purely delusional. What man would want her after watching this? What other company would hire her now? She is a hot ass mess! I just hope she sees how stupid she made herself look.

CHAR is just a complete BULLY! She is the one in your high school that would suck in all the girls who lack any self confidence and then have them as her "posse" as she and those girls BULLY others.

I cannot watch BGC anymore this season.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

These girls are NUTS!! Not one of them is learning anything from this experience. I honestly cannot stand any of them. At lease in previous seasons there was someone I liked, not this time
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    These girls are NUTS!! Not one of them is learning anything from this experience. I honestly cannot stand any of them. At lease in previous seasons there was someone I liked, not this time
    LOL I have never liked any of them on any seasons ha ha ha
    I still watch though, they get more repugnant every season lol

Wow, these girls just keep getting worse. I really cannot stand Char. She thinks she is so much better than everyone, but reality is...she's not. She talks about Nikki not having the b*lls to confront someone without a back up, but she has yet to say anything to anyone. She talks behind their backs.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I couldn't imagine living with Nikki or Char. They are both so annoying. They both need to be put in their place SOON!! I'm glad Lauren is seeing Nikki's true colors. I can't wait to see what happens between Wilma & Nikki.

FORT Fogey

She likes Drake? That IS trashy!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I couldn't imagine living with Nikki or Char. They are both so annoying. They both need to be put in their place SOON!! I'm glad Lauren is seeing Nikki's true colors. I can't wait to see what happens between Wilma & Nikki.
    I hate to say it, but I enjoyed watching Wilma beat the crap out of Nikki far more than I should admit to. Nikki is built like a linebacker and fights like a ballerina. What I hate is that Wilma will now go home after Nikki was allowed to slap her first. Send them both home. Nikki started it, Wilma finished it. They should both be gone. This is the second time she put her hands on Wilma. I really have a hard time with a show that allows one person to constantly touch people possessions and get physical with people and suffer no consequences for the behavior.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

what's trashy abt that?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    She likes Drake? That IS trashy!

OMG...Nikki is so annoying and Char is no better. What a backstabbing b*tch!!! Nikki can't fight for crap and she's an athlete?!?? Loved seeing Wilma hand her her @ss more than once

+ Reply to Thread