+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3474757677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

i swear char's "play with it" and "rotate" are the stupidest things ever!

LOL, this flo gets married show seems like pure foolishness. of course i'll be tuned in anyway.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Char is so delusional. She thinks she is so much better than these 21 yr olds, but she is a million times less immature than all of them put together. It's none of her business if Kori decided to talk to Lauren. She doesn't own her. She NEEDS to go. I can't wait for them to see how she talked smack about them "wanting" to follow her.

OMG, did you see Ashley's eye??? Kori got in some great shots after she was sucker punched by Ashley. Glad she kicked some butt and the girls know she can handle her own
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

char actually makes me want to stop watching the show.

ashley was really getting on my nerves this ep, i have to admit to taking great delight in kori kicking her azz, LOL!

kori was on my nerves too. i just didn't get that whole interaction with the man at the club. was she mad bc char was directing her attention elsewhere.

and as far as that, wasn't char talking mad mess last ep abt the "old" man that nikki was flirting with???? but the guy she set her eyes on was older and not cute at all.

and ummmmmmmmm, i'm completely convinced that chae most de4f did not leave behond some high paying powerful advertising exec job (or whatever it was she was claiming) since she thinks 6x5 is 11.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Char is so delusional. She thinks she is so much better than these 21 yr olds, but she is a million times less immature than all of them put together. It's none of her business if Kori decided to talk to Lauren. She doesn't own her. She NEEDS to go. I can't wait for them to see how she talked smack about them "wanting" to follow her.

OMG, did you see Ashley's eye??? Kori got in some great shots after she was sucker punched by Ashley. Glad she kicked some butt and the girls know she can handle her own

Oops, meant MORE immature
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post

kori was on my nerves too. i just didn't get that whole interaction with the man at the club. was she mad bc char was directing her attention elsewhere.

I believe Kori was annoyed b/c Char was setting her eyes on a guy that had a girlfriend and was trying to tell her that it was wrong and could possibly cause problems for them at the bar with that girl confronting them.

still doesn't make much sense to me. and even if that is what her point was, 1. who made her the morality police (they are on the BAD girls club) and 2. what did his breath have to do w the price of tea in China?

I believe Kori was annoyed b/c Char was setting her eyes on a guy that had a girlfriend and was trying to tell her that it was wrong and could possibly cause problems for them at the bar with that girl confronting them.

still doesn't make much sense to me. and even if that is what her point was, 1. who made her the morality police (they are on the BAD girls club) and 2. what did his breath have to do w the price of tea in China?
    Oh I'm not saying it's was any of her business, but I can see her point. What is the purpose of dancing with a guy who is there with his girlfriend? Char would have done the EXACT same thing to any of the other girls.

the purpose is to dance. i guess i may be a little different tho. i go to the club w my bf and we dance w other ppl. i mean, it's just a dance. it's not like we're going home w these ppl or exchanging #s.

Oh I'm not saying it's was any of her business, but I can see her point. What is the purpose of dancing with a guy who is there with his girlfriend? Char would have done the EXACT same thing to any of the other girls.

the purpose is to dance. i guess i may be a little different tho. i go to the club w my bf and we dance w other ppl. i mean, it's just a dance. it's not like we're going home w these ppl or exchanging #s.
    Problem is that Char had said she thought he was cute and wanted his number. It was none of Kori's business, but I have no doubt that Char would have been all over any of them if they did it. They can't even thank someone or say they like someone if Char doesn't like them. I go to clubs too with my husband to dance and will dance with my friends BFs or husbands, but not strangers

FORT Fan

Char is so vindictive, dirty, hypocritical and just plain stupid. Her supposed "friends" who want to "follow" her fight and she does nothing to mediate? Does nothing to console them after they beat each other up? If anything, Char should try to make them friends so her minion alliance doesn't break down. That woman is purely delusional. What man would want her after watching this? What other company would hire her now? She is a hot ass mess! I just hope she sees how stupid she made herself look.

+ Reply to Thread