+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Bad Girls

Ugh, Char is so annoying. I thought Nikki was bad, but Char is just as bad. She is upset b/c Sydney said Ashley was her BFF in the house?!?? That's crazy. She said she loves all the girls, same thing as Sydney's comment. She needs to grow up and get a life
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

i'm ready for char to go. i don't get her point at all, esp considering sydney didn't say ashley was her bff, just that she was her bff in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4184314;
    Ugh, Char is so annoying. I thought Nikki was bad, but Char is just as bad. She is upset b/c Sydney said Ashley was her BFF in the house?!?? That's crazy. She said she loves all the girls, same thing as Sydney's comment. She needs to grow up and get a life

FORT Newbie

They're all two faced and hypocrites. Didn't sydney go home already???

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica909;4187101;
    They're all two faced and hypocrites. Didn't sydney go home already???
    YUP and she is back. AND Ashley is back. Another WILD epi!
    KAREN

Seriously Char, a note She talks about the other girls being immature She is the most immature out of all of them. She seriously has to go. I thought she would be my favorite, but she quickly became the one I cannot stand
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I couldn't stop laughing at Char. She's so delusional that I doubt she'll even cringe at herself when she watches the episodes. She actually thinks she is mature. Holy Cow!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ya, Char is an idiot. It was annoying for me to watch her. Shut Up.

NATALIE from Season 4 …. as annoying as she was on S4, she looked great last night.

I don't think Lauren is overweight … do you all? Why did Char keep saying that … ?

A NEW roomie next week. She looks WILD.
    KAREN

right, can't believe i actually liked her for an episode. she' sa witch and an idiot. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4194289;
    Seriously Char, a note She talks about the other girls being immature She is the most immature out of all of them. She seriously has to go. I thought she would be my favorite, but she quickly became the one I cannot stand

OMG....Char is the MOST annoying immature person ever. She needs to grow up and take responsibility for what she has done and said. I really wish she would just leave.

Jennifer, you are not pretty. You are not sexy. You are orange with a huge nose and very black roots. So not playboy material!!!!

Glad Lauren has stood up for herself. She is showing these girls that she is not going anywhere.

OMG, the new girl, Jennifer from NJ … omg, she is out of control. She comes in, kinda low key BUT before the epi is over, omg … a nut case. And she makes Natalie from Season 4 look stable …

Char and Kentucky need to cut the crap. Its getting old.

Wow, Ashley was so worried about the Playboy photo shot and they LIKED her the best. Good for her.

No BAD GIRLS for 2 weeks. Flo from Season 4 gets married.

OXYGEN's “BAD GIRL” IS ENTERING UNCHARTED TERRITORY IN
    “BAD GIRLS CLUB: FLO GETS MARRIED” ON FEBRUARY 28 AT 9 PM ET/PT

NEW YORK – February 9, 2011 – Who says “Bad Girls” can’t find love and settle down?

On February 28 at 9pm ET/PT, Oxygen is taking “Bad Girls Club” to uncharted territory as season four fan favorite Flo prepares to walk down the aisle and start a family.

Since leaving the “Bad Girls” house, Flo has found her perfect match with fiancé Patriot and finds herself at the center of a traditional Albanian wedding. With a little one on the way, Flo agrees to move in with her in-laws in true Albanian fashion but will all traditions be upheld?

Will Flo’s own mother make it to her wedding?

Will any of her fellow “Bad Girls” be there on her big day?
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread