+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Ugh! I can't stand Nikkolas. She needs to gtfo, bro.

I love Sydney. She's super hot and if her bf doesn't want to commit fully to her then I don't have a problem with what she did, she is a bad girl after all. Does anyone remember her from True Life: I'm bisexual? I think she looked a lot better then because her hair was a normal color.

Kori is fierce! I thought she would be a mega-biatch, especially to girls that weren't as pretty as her, but she really surprised me. It was cute to see her become such fast friends with Jessica. Love her so far!

I also love Lauren. I love her accent and I love that she's not afraid of the other girls even though she said she doesn't really fight irl.

Jessica is ok but she's a bit loud for me and I didn't like the way she went right for Lauren's hair, that's weak.

Idk about Char. She seems like a beautiful, nice woman - I don't get why she's there. (especially if what she said about her job is true, but I'm not sure it is.)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I really cannot stand Nikki. She needs to GET OUT immediately!!!

I'm not really sure if I even like anyone. Can't wait to see the new chick
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

The new girl has arrived. Did anyone watch? Yikes, Char through all of Nikki's belongings and I mean all of them right down to her bedding outside and in the pool ugh.
    Another interesting episode. Cops showed up. And I think they will be back.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

These girls are just plain old nuts. Nikki is just so annoying and thinks she is the sh*t. She was fighting with all the girls then now all of a sudden they are all okay and she is fighting with the new girl. Ugh, these girls will never learn to be normal
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie

This show just get addicting, Even though all these girls can be annoying for some reason i watch it every week. I did like the new girl shes pretty and she wanted to have fun, but i dont blame the girls getting upset at her ,for bringing her drama friends. I wonder what will happen next week.

FORT Newbie

Ok i got caught up last night and i gotta say these are some of the worst looking Bad Girls in the history of the show!! I hope its gonna be another high rate of turnover this year. Just plain terrible....until the new girl showed up lol loving me some Ashley.

Sydney ain't bad either but she looks day and night better when she is fixed up. Also thank you Its_Glinda_Now...i knew i recognized her from somewhere!!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE how scandalous all the girls were when Nikki outed Sydney about her cheating activities. They all co-signed on her lie instead of just staying out of it or doing the right thing and just telling her to tell him the truth. I mean considering all she did and confessed to ON CAMERA she has to know he gonna find out anyway and that kind of secret can get a girl killed by messing over the wrong guy in such a blatant manner. As a guy i was shocked and sad for him that he was there in a seemingly loving manner and kissing her and everything else right behind her doing dirt 2 nights before.

Anyway i Also do not like Nikki and i thought i would like Char as the seemingly older and more mature woman in the house lol...boy that changed quickly. She was acting worse than Nikki at the point when they started and kept trying to get her out and its gotta be a BGC first to have a roommate call the cops out. A few times that could have been done last season lol hell every season. Oh well looks like alot more fights still left on tap so i can't wait to see how it all goes down.

FORT Newbie

I still dont know who i like in this season, It's really hard to tell considerting all their personalities change a little. I also liked char i thought she was the more mature one, but that definitely changed. The new girl ashley, i really liked her at first she didnt want any drama, she just wanted to have fun and party. I dont blame her i wouldn't wanna hear anyone else's drama especially the first day, but i didnt like how ashley brought her drama friends at the house.

Hey Everyone!!

Just stopping by to say I do NOT think there is an epi this week. My dvr did not record anything, so I went to their website and looks like next epi following January 24th is February 7th.

Nothing noted for January 31st.
    KAREN

I was so mad at my dvr for not recording it! lol Thanks for letting me know I was just acting like a crazy person, momrek.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4176815;
    I was so mad at my dvr for not recording it! lol Thanks for letting me know I was just acting like a crazy person, momrek.
    Hahaha, I need my BGC train wreck epi's
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread