+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 92 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Can't wait for the premiere tonight! I'm excited to chat with you guys about it this season.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I was not impressed with any of them. Nikki is an immature bully. She needs to grow the eff up already. I hope someone puts her in line real fast

Only one that impressed me was Char. She seems like a caring person, but then again it was only the first episode
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

I agree about Char, but I don't believe that she quit a "high-paying corporate job" as an "advertising executive". Don't get me wrong...she does seem like an intelligent woman. However, no person in such a high corporate position would end up on this show. No executive would want to tarnish their reputation by living in a house that's known for pure shenanigans.

Really like Char and Sydney so far!! Can't stand Nikki or Jessica, especially Nikki.

Well I am glad Jade left! Until she got all drunk and idiotic, she was fine! Then she is beyond drunk and wants to pee on the carpet if she cannot find the b.r. because she said she has done that in the past. Are.you.kidding.me! Disturbing. Bye bye.
    Nikki, ugh. Did her father basically tell her on the phone to "take care of anyone" that gets up in her grille? Whatttttttttt? Disturbing.
    The Kentucky girl (Lauren ??) gets into a hair pulling incident and can't remember anything about it in the morning other than getting her hair pulled! Disturbing!

I am going to like this season, I think! Ha!
    KAREN

i can't stand nikki bro! LOL, that bro has to be the most annoying thing on television EVER!

i like sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4153880;
    i can't stand nikki bro! LOL, that bro has to be the most annoying thing on television EVER!

i like sydney.
    I like Sydney ... crap on what happened to her hand ... ouch. I like Char as well ... BUT Nikki, ugh, she is one annoying witch.

I love the way they refer to Lauren as 'Kentucky'. Did you hear her on the phone with her Mom, 2 peas in a pod, they are tough ladies. err, I mean witches.

The red head ... ugh, can't think of her name ... what is with her. She has a BIG MOUTH. She is NOT in a relationship with her 'Boo' and they both agreed on that BUT then he wants the truth as to whether she is with someone or not ...

This is going to be one interesting season. New girl arrives next week.

As always, the house is amazing. And I absolutely love LA.
    KAREN

sydney is the red head, lol (i think)

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4153883;
    I like Sydney ... crap on what happened to her hand ... ouch. I like Char as well ... BUT Nikki, ugh, she is one annoying witch.

I love the way they refer to Lauren as 'Kentucky'. Did you hear her on the phone with her Mom, 2 peas in a pod, they are tough ladies. err, I mean witches.

The red head ... ugh, can't think of her name ... what is with her. She has a BIG MOUTH. She is NOT in a relationship with her 'Boo' and they both agreed on that BUT then he wants the truth as to whether she is with someone or not ...

This is going to be one interesting season. New girl arrives next week.

As always, the house is amazing. And I absolutely love LA.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4154184;
    sydney is the red head, lol (i think)
    Oh, I thought Sydney was the one with the long blond hair who sliced open her hand. Ugh. So what is that one's name?

Ok, I think its "KORI" !
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4154286;
    Oh, I thought Sydney was the one with the long blond hair who sliced open her hand. Ugh. So what is that one's name?

Ok, I think its "KORI" !
    Ya, Kori is the Playboy model from Arizona that cut her hand. Sydney is the redheaded firecracker. I like them both. Nikki is the only one I just really, really don't like. I really hope she goes home soon.

I heard in the news that Jessica was in a really bad car accident a few days ago. Luckily the report said she would be OK but it made a point to say the crash was very serious and horrific.

+ Reply to Thread