+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Lea would be gorgeous if she could just shut her mouth and stop trying to take over all the conversations. Hope next season is a little better although I fear it will be just as bad because everyone is going to be wanting to "star" in the show.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4113226;
    Lea would be gorgeous if she could just shut her mouth and stop trying to take over all the conversations. Hope next season is a little better although I fear it will be just as bad because everyone is going to be wanting to "star" in the show.
    Could not agree more. She annoyed the crap out of me. Perez was right when he said she was trying to be like Natalie.

Loved how mature Kristin, Cat, & Morgan were.

What was up with Erica & the way she sucker attacked Kristin? Get a life Erica. Nobody liked(s) you. You are nothing but a w*ore & there are videos out there to prove it
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I finally have all the episodes watched except for the reunions, which I will watch tomorrow.

I am really disgusted with the last episode. What happened that Erica and Ashly became badass all of the sudden? Now that everyone is gone they decide too? Ridiculous.

And the 3 on 1 fight. No bad girl fights like that! You fight your own battles and don't need the help.

I'm going to spend today reading their blogs.

I think the reunion was incredibly boring

Anyone going to watch the new season?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

i plan on it, when does it start? i just hope it'xs better than last season. the natalie season was my first time watching and i loved it (and natalie, lol). last season was absolutely terrible tho as far as i am concerned!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4131368;
    Anyone going to watch the new season?

Monday January 10th at 10 pm

From what I've seen, there are going to be several physical fights. I guess no one is really looking to change anymore like they were in the first 2 seasons. It's all about the most drama possible.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Kristen is ranting and raving on twitter about how her spinoff show was shot down before it even began filming. She is not a happy camper and is cursing the Oxygen network up and down. Personally I'm glad. Kristen was one of the more likable cast members from this season but in no way do I think she was interesting enough to warrant an entire show. Excited for the new season to start! Hope it will be better than season 5.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4133249;
    Monday January 10th at 10 pm
    TONIGHT!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread