+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

I missed the new episode last night. From the commercials it looked like Tanisha was going to hit someone. Did she end up doing it?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2747410;
    I missed the new episode last night. From the commercials it looked like Tanisha was going to hit someone. Did she end up doing it?
    Negative. She said the only reason why she didn't hit Cordelia was because she didn't want to be kicked out of the house.

My goodness these girls are a mess!

Thanks babs. I agree those girls are a huge mess.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just caught up on the latest episode. Tanisha is mental! I cannot believe in her whole life no one has stood up to her and stopped her from being the queen bee.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just finished watching the last 4 episodes and I agree with you, Tanisha needs some serious anger management classes, and Neveen is an annoying biatch.

I loved the way Tanisha told Neveen and Hanna to clean the house, and they did..hahahaha, way to go bad girls.

Tanisha is such a bully. She's all bark with no bite. "POP OFF SON!" I feel like my IQ goes down a couple of notches every time I watch this show. But I just can't seem to help myself.

Wow these girls are WILDDDDDDDDD compared to last season. Tanisha is a serious mess. She so does need to get her anger in check. She keeps saying she is from Brooklyn, NY (like it gives her carte-blanche to act like a screaming maniac)....um is that how EVERYONE from Brooklyn acts....????

I like Lyric but what was happening with her and the that record producer...is that over with...she was on like 2 seconds the last epi.

And what is with POP OFF!!! What the heck is that suppose to mean???

FORT Regular

Last season was so much better.

BMP must have thought they wouldn't have enough drama so they hired Neveen for the cast. She is playing the same role she did on Forever Eden. Contrary to what someone wrote earlier, she was not on Paradise Hotel.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rejectioncity;2754063;
    Last season was so much better.

BMP must have thought they wouldn't have enough drama so they hired Neveen for the cast. She is playing the same role she did on Forever Eden. Contrary to what someone wrote earlier, she was not on Paradise Hotel.
    Thanks, I too thought it was "Eden"...a loser show for that loser Naveen LOL

I am so sick of double and triple dippin' reality "stars" , rehashed in show after show. Megan from "Beauty and the Geek" is now madly in love with Brett in Rock of Love....watch and see, maybe Naveen will end up on the next Flava show or Tila show or some other reality show. Haha

These are some nasty skanks. I hope when Tanisha finds out they have been rubbing their grimy and well used body parts on her food she "pops off" on them.

+ Reply to Thread