+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

the last of the original group was lea and erica.

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4106878;
    I am so far behind on this show and I (sadly) want to watch every episode. However, I did see that all there ended up only being two of the original cast members left at the end, can someone tell me who that is? (I'm praying it's not the two b*tchs Kristin and Lea)

I also heard that Lea and Kayleigh live together now - I don't get that?????? They didn't even get along

AND that 3 of the girls jumped Christina??? That's ridiculous. I hate being so far behind, I'm going to cringe so bad when I see that episode.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow is Lea so full of herself. She thinks she is so big and bad. Please she is nothing but a little girl who sleeps with married men. She was the one that was talking behind everyone's back the most. Ugh, she grates on my nerves.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I can't believe I watched this show. It's like some Darwinian hellhole where survival is dictated by whose brain is most reptilian. I suspect that cavewomen behaved better than this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

lea is disgusting.

brandi was surprising.

kristin is annoying.

ashley is annoying as well.

hell, all of them are annoying.

i just hope this next season back in la starting in jan is better than this one.

the natalie season was my first time watching bgc and this season pales in comparison. this season was just plain, well, annoying, lol.

Gosh, I cannot wait to finish watching. Kristin is calling Lea out on twitter like crazy, so I'm guessing their love is gone.

Morgan did post on her twitter that the season filming right now is just ridiculous, that 4 girls have already left the house.

What a trainwreck. If you like the raucous trumpeting of crazed elephants, accompanied by the roar of inarticulate static, this is your show. Otherwise not.

I didn't watch much, but I did get an earful every time I tried.

Cavendish

FORT Newbie

This show is a trainwreck for sure and i LOVE IT!!! I've watched since season 2 and have loved every minute. It never disappoints because i watch for 3 reasons:

1) Hot chicks lookin hot.
    2) The fights.
    3) To reaffirm my belief that women are easily the most superficial and insane gender.

These chicks this season have been the most lame and catty ever, one minute they are friends and the next they are fighting over nothing worth fighting over. The premise of this show is just throw women together with no rules and tell them to be bad girls and presto!!

Can't wait til next season if its already said to be worse than this one. This season set the bar for the number of girls who came and went and probably for the number of fights on any reality tv series season.

Lea is so freakin annoying. All that screaming and yelling trying to act bad.

Glad this season is over!!!! This season was a little better than the snoozefest known as season 1 but it COMPLETELY paled in comparison to seasons 2, 3, and 4. Hope that the show returning back to LA will also return it to the guilty pleasure status it used to hold before this trainwreck of a season.

Does Lea realize how ridiculous she looks? She just tries so hard to act all badass and it's really quite pathetic. You know you suck at life if even Perez Hilton doesn't like you.

I loved Kristen, Catya and Morgan. I really wished that Morgan and Catya had stayed longer.

+ Reply to Thread