+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

This is the first season I just cannot make it through. Granted, I missed quite a bit of last season but these women drive me insane. I just can't take this bunch. Hopefully next season they bring a little more into the house than pure unfiltered crazy!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe;4080264;
    Christina looks like a busted Mariah Carey.
    Lol, that's so true now that I think about it. She needs to stop tanning, that stuff just makes her skin look so old and nasty.

Kristin and Lea get on my friggin last nerve. I'm sorry but Kristin isn't cute and looks like Miss Piggy. The two of them need to get over themselves.

The other new girl, can't remember her name is so fake with playing both sides.

I have seriously just tuned out the last few episodes. It's like that house has a revolving door the way girls keep coming in and out of there. I can't keep up with all the hot messes in that house.

I was glad one of the new girls destroyed Kristin's(en's?) stuff though because seriously that girl deserved it.
    Last edited by seabear; 10-10-2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: clarification

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

What was with the repeat last night?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

i really am sick of lea!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4088146;
    i really am sick of lea!
    Me too.She can leave anytime now and take Kristen & Brandi with her.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm catching up on shows.... Christina is def not a pretty girl, she has a weird shaped head! But, I am way more pro Christina and Erica than anyone else. Kristin and Lea are just freaking ridiculous. It's pathetic the way Lea mimics everything Kristin does, even in the diary room. Grow some balls and be your own woman girl!

I was very happy the way Christina stood up for herself in the juice throwing fight. I thought it was hilarious she finally came back with bleach (yes, I know, that's bad of me) But it was more hilarious how Kristen freaked out over it. If Christina wouldn't have gone that far, they would have talked about how she can't stand up for herself. Because she did go that far, they are saying other things. Boo hoo Kristin.

Ok, I think I'm all caught up now. I'm so happy that didn't show a lot of Natalie, so she didn't seem as bad (still as ugly thought) So, now Kristen and Lea are Christina's friend? These girl aren't bad at all, prissy and annoying sums it up.

this season of the show is just ridiculous. i'm glad it's almost over. i guess i can stick it out for the last episode.

I am so far behind on this show and I (sadly) want to watch every episode. However, I did see that all there ended up only being two of the original cast members left at the end, can someone tell me who that is? (I'm praying it's not the two b*tchs Kristin and Lea)

I also heard that Lea and Kayleigh live together now - I don't get that?????? They didn't even get along

AND that 3 of the girls jumped Christina??? That's ridiculous. I hate being so far behind, I'm going to cringe so bad when I see that episode.

+ Reply to Thread