+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Maybe Annie is more of a bad girl than we thought!

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3815728;
    I'm normally not a mean person, but I found this pic of Natalie and just had to share it.

Episode 9: Sex, Lies and Bigfoot | Photo Gallery on Oxygen | Pictures, Photos | Bad Girls Club | Oxygen
    Okay that's gold-lol! Looks like she's saying "NFL player, get in my belly'!

FORT Fogey

Didn't someone on another season mess with someone's food to make them fat? I just know that ploy has been done before on tv. Anyway, Flo is really blowing it. I think Natalie and Kendra have always been the most friendly with her and she yells in their faces a lot. They seemed to have made up a couple of times before but Flo has nobody left now.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3819345;
    Maybe Annie is more of a bad girl than we thought!
    To be honest, I was laughing at Annie's sneaky little tricks she was playing on Kate with her food...........AND then Kate is getting ready to go out and can't fit into one of her outfits...........
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3819576;
    Didn't someone on another season mess with someone's food to make them fat? I just know that ploy has been done before on tv. Anyway, Flo is really blowing it. I think Natalie and Kendra have always been the most friendly with her and she yells in their faces a lot. They seemed to have made up a couple of times before but Flo has nobody left now.
    I have seen past seasons when girls have added items to other girls food (like spices) BUT I do not think I have seen any other season (that I can recall) where someone was adding sugar, butter etc to food so that girl would gain weight!!!!
    KAREN

Right, I remember Tanisha's food was messed with constantly, but the fact that she's adding sticks of melted butter to her egg whites was a thing of beauty.

IMO Annie's tampering with Kate's food is really disgusting.

I didn't think Annie was that bad, other than smirking a lot, but this really repulses me. I'm amazed that people on the board find it amusing. I guess Kate will find out and lose the weight-- but personally, I think it's way more ugly than anything Natalie, who actually is growing on me a bit, has done. (And I've found Natalie hard to watch.)

Cavendish

What they did to Tanisha's food was far more horrible than a stick of butter. Sadly, this is the reason this show has viewers. First season many were under the assumption that this show was to help these girls change. Those who stuck around after that season knew what they were tuning in for. Drama. No wrong and right with these people. We expect bad girls. I, for one, am not shocked when I get bad girl behavior.

We've got hitting, breaking ankles, verbal assaults, and butter. Of those things, the butter is the mildest thing going down in that house. As I recall they had some underwear in the kitchen issues during Tanisha's season. Makes butter pretty laughable, unless she has some health issue that dictates she stay away from butter. There is no redeeming reason to sign up for this show other than to participate in drama. I don't see any counseling, anything moving these woman towards any revelations. It's all about dominance and who can put on the best show. Nope, can't feel sorry for this lot unless they are physically injured. Now the broken ankle was something that should never have been tolerated, but butter, she will get over it.

FORT Fogey

Also, Kate's body looks good with a few extra pounds. I think weight gain is more of a fear for Annie and it is noticeable that she has gained weight on the show as well. Or perhaps it has something to do with her make up but her face looks fuller to me. I am more and more sure that I have seen people put stuff in food to make someone else gain weight. Maybe it was on some show like Flavor of Love. It is killing me that I cannot remember where I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish;3819702;
    IMO Annie's tampering with Kate's food is really disgusting.

I didn't think Annie was that bad, other than smirking a lot, but this really repulses me. I'm amazed that people on the board find it amusing.
    Compared to how Kate treats and speaks to others, its absolutely nothing

+ Reply to Thread