+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3815212;
    Sorry, I have no clue how to edit my previous post..... (FAQ says to click EDIT button, but I don't see that anywere???)

Ya, I am allot of BOARDS and you can EDIT your posts ANYTIME you want...at FORT it seems like you only get 30 minutes.
    I posted a "spoiler" once on FORT and then realized I forgot to use the WHITE spoiler tag...I just emailed a MOD and she/he removed said post!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3815244;
    Seriously......

Rude much? Sorry that you get your enjoyment trying to make others feel stupid.

Thanks for the 30 min time limit info. Once I put my new post up, I saw the button and was still confused as to why it wasn't on the previous post. FORT newby still learning.....

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3815345;
    Rude much? Sorry that you get your enjoyment trying to make others feel stupid.

Thanks for the 30 min time limit info. Once I put my new post up, I saw the button and was still confused as to why it wasn't on the previous post. FORT newby still learning.....
    Ya, ITA, reneekk, that was rude what gamer posted......

No worries, we LOVE newbies at FORT!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Keep me updated if you find out when their episode of Tyra airs.

I'm normally not a mean person, but I found this pic of Natalie and just had to share it.

Episode 9: Sex, Lies and Bigfoot | Photo Gallery on Oxygen | Pictures, Photos | Bad Girls Club | Oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3815728;
    I'm normally not a mean person, but I found this pic of Natalie and just had to share it.

Episode 9: Sex, Lies and Bigfoot | Photo Gallery on Oxygen | Pictures, Photos | Bad Girls Club | Oxygen
    That is hilarious!!!! Who is Miss Piggy now??!! LOL

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, talk about Natalie throwing Kendra under the bus with Flo. She flat out lied to her. I hope when Kendra watches the season, she realizes what kind of gold digger, back stabber she has been.

So Kate thinks her BF should just be okay with her having sex with someone else. WTF??? She knew that it was going to hurt him. Good for him for standing up for himself b/c she did make him look stupid.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

Kate probably thought her boyfriend would think it's hot for her to have sex with another woman. She was sooo STUPID to call the guy and tell her she was sitting naked with the girl. And why was Kate crying her eyes out when he dumped her ass? Her boyfriend obviously a "vanilla" type of guy who isn't attracted to Kate's promiscuity with men or women. I bet she would have loved it if he asked for a threesome, yet she doesn't realize that she shouldn't be with the man. Their lifestyles seem completely different. He ain't want no threesomes!!!

I thought it was HILARIOUS when "the extras" were talking about Natalie and Kendra ditching Flo. And I love how they're trying to "make Kate fat." Excellent television.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3817168;
    Kate probably thought her boyfriend would think it's hot for her to have sex with another woman. She was sooo STUPID to call the guy and tell her she was sitting naked with the girl. And why was Kate crying her eyes out when he dumped her ass? Her boyfriend obviously a "vanilla" type of guy who isn't attracted to Kate's promiscuity with men or women. I bet she would have loved it if he asked for a threesome, yet she doesn't realize that she shouldn't be with the man. Their lifestyles seem completely different. He ain't want no threesomes!!!
    Maybe he just has morals and cheating is cheating no matter what sex you are cheating with.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Another good episode. Kate is a dumb arse for thinking her man was going to go for that. I loved it when he told her he was a man and not a boy. Flo is at it again next week. Is she going home this time?

+ Reply to Thread