+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

FORT Fogey

Re: Bad Girls

Perez? He was the worst host yet! All he did last time was say, "You're a skank. I hate you. Shut up and let the girl I like talk." Reunions are when the truth comes out and the truth cannot come out if the host is giving his opinions and being snarky. He's not a good host. Whatever happens on the reunion, I think Natalie has actually been there for Flo more than any of the other girls have to this point.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I don't get Kate at all. Does she really think Natalie likes her?!? Kate is alienating herself from everyone. Looks like Kendra was a little upset that Natalie found a new thing to hang out with.

As for calling Lexie Ms Piggy, how rude!!! Did either of them happen to look in the mirror??? Natalie needs a reality check b/c she is in NO way, shape or form attractive
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3809798;
    As for calling Lexie Ms Piggy, how rude!!! Did either of them happen to look in the mirror??? Natalie needs a reality check b/c she is in NO way, shape or form attractive
    Natalie always finds peoples weaknesses and expoloits them. She knows that Lexie is selfconcious about her weight. On top of it all, I bet Lexie weighs less than Natalie...who has a HUGE a$$! gross!

Kate is a selfish person.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3809004;
    Perez? He was the worst host yet! All he did last time was say, "You're a skank. I hate you. Shut up and let the girl I like talk." Reunions are when the truth comes out and the truth cannot come out if the host is giving his opinions and being snarky. He's not a good host.
    Couldn't agree with you more. Perez Hilton didn't do a very good job at the last reunion and it became tiresome to watch.

FORT Fogey

I guess I understand why Kate switched sides. Even if Amber and Annie are less drama, they are certainly less fun. Natalie doesn't get along with anyone and has been in a fight with everyone BUT she also has the most fun. Why did she turn on Annie so quickly? Seems really strange to me. I am getting tired of seeing Amber and Annie just hate everyone who doesn't hang out with them.

I will say that I hate Annie on this show. I don't appreciate her awkwardness or her baby voice. This is the problem with the Bad Girls Club. The entertaining ones get in fights and go home and we are left with the Annies. That is frustrating. She's not a bad girl. It was really strange watching her "stand up" to Natalie and she ended up covered in beverages. I just think she's a story line that doesn't need to happen. And I guess she joins the racist club since she sad "white trash." She's just a cute girl. Not a bad girl. She'd be better without the lip injections.

Kendra is a tricky one. She claims to be friends with everyone but she is fighting with everyone too.

Everytime I watch the scene in which Amber throws Flo in the pool It bugs me even more. Amber wanted to send Flo home because she didn't feel safe with her in the house? Amber doesn't have a broken ankle so what is she afraid of?

If Amber was a true bad girl she should not be scared of anyone. I guess that tush toss she got scrambled her brains. Amber was the one who got physical first and she should have been the one to go home, not the injured party.

Frankly I think the producers told Amber she didn't have the right to send Flo home since she was the one who took action first.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I finally watched the most recent episode with Kate and Natalie acting like bff's. It's crazy how Kate's attitude completely changed when she was palling around with Natalie. She turned into 100% b*tch. Did anyone else catch when she said she had hooked up with a Nascar Driver (and there was a band and some other sports star, I forget what) but I'm dying to know who she hooked up with. Also, it sounds like from the next episode that her and her bf break up?

Also, I'm starting to like Kendra more.

I cannot wait for the reunion. Natalie and Flo having been going at it the past 2 days on twitter. They were suppose to be on Tyra this morning. I forgot to tivo it, if anyone watches, can you update on what happened???

Sorry, I have no clue how to edit my previous post..... (FAQ says to click EDIT button, but I don't see that anywere???) Anyways, I should have said, thye are taping Tyra today. I'm not sure when her shows air compared to being taped.

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3815212;
    Sorry, I have no clue how to edit my previous post..... (FAQ says to click EDIT button, but I don't see that anywere???) Anyways, I should have said, thye are taping Tyra today. I'm not sure when her shows air compared to being taped.
    Seriously......

"I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3815212;

You only have 30 minutes or something like that to edit your post
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread