+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

FORT Fogey

Re: Bad Girls

Miles? I agree! Not impressive. The guy from Sesame Street? Not impressive. But the rich NFLers kind of makes me shut up a bit. If it is money that she's after (which it is), then NFLers are the way to go even if they aren't stars of the team.

FORT Fan

Hahah I almost forgot about the Sesame Street dude! Yeah, I agree.. unimpressive.

Chris Brown wouldn't even claim her.

FORT Fogey

Oh I forgot about Chris. But a woman beater is not impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3805179;
    Miles? I agree! Not impressive. The guy from Sesame Street? Not impressive. But the rich NFLers kind of makes me shut up a bit. If it is money that she's after (which it is), then NFLers are the way to go even if they aren't stars of the team.
    Lol, I thought I was the only woman who knew when football players got paid in the nfl. Tuesday is payday.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

natalie is nothing but a long sac chinned protein receptacle groupie, with grandiose delusions. to say that someone you don't know deserves what they got in a domestic abuse situation is brown nosing at the ultimate. and just because u take a pic sitting on some tired celebs lap does not a relationship make. even though i can't stand this joke of human being or the person she's trying to suck up to, i am glad the loser (chris brown) went straight twitter to denounce having any knowledge of this bag of bulls**t. what up with all of those little red dots all around her mouth under all that make up she cakes on. loved it when her brother asked her why she keeps saying she runs l.a. do you get paid extra for being a pig to do these shows? if anything, she's a low budget super head wanna be with her crescent shaped man in the moon face. that piece of nothing wouldn't last a sec in my playground. and if kendra keeps taking natalie's advice she'll end up being in a position she will clearly not benefit from. gold diggers don't announce themselves on national tv. natalie is the front end of a horse costume and kendra with her brainless sycophant self will always be the ass.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3806714;
    natalie is nothing but a long sac chinned protein receptacle groupie, with grandiose delusions. .
    Kind of gross, but spot on!

spoiler alert!!!!!!

mediatakeout.com seems to have some news about a fight at their up coming reunion. guess who may not have faired well...if it's true good. hate that crescent faced piece of crap. if it's not true she has it coming to her. you can only push people so far before bad things happen. i don't like violence in any capacity but i had friend that seemed to make it her business to push my buttons. i mean like it was her job or something. trust me when i say she doesn't do it anymore. after we had a meeting she moved and i feel like the air is clean again. toxic people need their own island.
    Last edited by SassnSauce; 01-25-2010 at 07:21 PM.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3807341;
    spoiler alert!!!!!!

mediatakeout.com seems to have some news about a fight at their up coming reunion. guess who may not have faired well...if it's true good. hate that crescent faced piece of crap. if it's not true she has it coming to her. you can only push people so far before bad things happen. i don't like violence in any capacity but i had friend that seemed to make it her business to push my buttons. i mean like it was her job or something. trust me when i say she doesn't do it anymore. after we had a meeting she moved and i feel like the air is clean again. toxic people need their own island.
    I would take anything they say and triple check it before believing it as fact.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3807390;
    I would take anything they say and triple check it before believing it as fact.
    yeah i know about them, but they've been on point lately. perez hiltin is hosting the next reunion.

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

Flo was on TMZ recently with a mark on her leg. A large scratch or bite mark, I don't know what the heck it was but she said it happened at the reunion. She was making it sound like something big happened at the reunion and she came out pretty fair. But, she's crazy too, so you really can't count on it. I know what I wish for at the reunion.

+ Reply to Thread