+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

FORT Fogey

Re: Bad Girls

She's still running L.A.! lol! She seems like a lot of fun. You might have to sell your soul to party with her though. You'd be putting up with a lot.

Flo disgusts me. She thinks she is a leader, but really she is a follower. She cares too much about what people think about her...she should just live her life. Who cares that Kendra was showing her a$$ when she was on the dance floor...Flo was making out with a chick and licking the neck of a stipper...to me, that is way worse than what Kendra was doing. Flo and Natalie deserve each other...too bad Flo doesn't realize she is just being a follower to Natalie. Natalie exploits the weaknesses of all of the girls in the house...it is so obvious she is a plant.

no need to sell my soul . . . . my friend and some of his friends went to an after hours with her and her crew after the club. he said they may do something with them again tonight, if i can find the energy i'm going to go. if for nothing else than to ask her if annie is as strange as she seems on the show, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3803961;
    She's still running L.A.! lol! She seems like a lot of fun. You might have to sell your soul to party with her though. You'd be putting up with a lot.

lol, right. it was more than obvious to me when she was writing all over the walls and furniture with that red marker . . . . that just so happened to turn out to be erasable, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by clsriley;3804064;
    Flo disgusts me. She thinks she is a leader, but really she is a follower. She cares too much about what people think about her...she should just live her life. Who cares that Kendra was showing her a$$ when she was on the dance floor...Flo was making out with a chick and licking the neck of a stipper...to me, that is way worse than what Kendra was doing. Flo and Natalie deserve each other...too bad Flo doesn't realize she is just being a follower to Natalie. Natalie exploits the weaknesses of all of the girls in the house...it is so obvious she is a plant.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3804107;
    no need to sell my soul . . . . my friend and some of his friends went to an after hours with her and her crew after the club. he said they may do something with them again tonight, if i can find the energy i'm going to go. if for nothing else than to ask her if annie is as strange as she seems on the show, lol.
    Well, if she has been drinking that "truth serum," get spoilers! lol!

FORT Fan

Ugh, I can't stand Natalie. She doesn't run anything besides her own errands. Her whole "I run L.A." schtick is sooooo annoying, especially since I grew up in that city.

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3804306;
    Ugh, I can't stand Natalie. She doesn't run anything besides her own errands. Her whole "I run L.A." schtick is sooooo annoying, especially since I grew up in that city.
    Anyone who is worth a d*mn in LA doesn't need to announce it to the world, they know it and the way they carry themselves lets other people know it. I have lived in Beverly Hills and now in Manhattan Beach...if you have to point out that you "run" something, you are a "nothing". LA is a big city, but if you are an important person, people will know without you having to announce it....and you don't have to hang all over the bouncers or some wannabe athlete to get VIP service.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by clsriley;3804676;
    Anyone who is worth a d*mn in LA doesn't need to announce it to the world, they know it and the way they carry themselves lets other people know it. I have lived in Beverly Hills and now in Manhattan Beach...if you have to point out that you "run" something, you are a "nothing". LA is a big city, but if you are an important person, people will know without you having to announce it....and you don't have to hang all over the bouncers or some wannabe athlete to get VIP service.

THIS.

You said it so much better than I did/could. I have lived all over LA and know all sorts of people, and like you said... anyone who's anyone in LA doesn't need to constantly announce it. People will know who and what you're all about without you making a scene about how you supposedly "run this town." And, like you said, people who really run things don't need to hang all over bouncers or wannabes to get into VIP.

FORT Fogey

True. I think Natalie doesn't run L.A. but you've got to admit that she isn't "nothing." I mean, she seems to have the ability to befriend and entertain lots of people. There is just something about her that people want to be around. Whatever it is, it is probably evil. It can't just be that she's easy (not that I know for sure that she is easy) because there are so many of those. She certainly isn't the prettiest girl in L.A. either. It could be pheromones.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3804987;
    True. I think Natalie doesn't run L.A. but you've got to admit that she isn't "nothing." I mean, she seems to have the ability to befriend and entertain lots of people. There is just something about her that people want to be around. Whatever it is, it is probably evil. It can't just be that she's easy (not that I know for sure that she is easy) because there are so many of those. She certainly isn't the prettiest girl in L.A. either. It could be pheromones.
    I think you're underestimating what being easy can do for some people. I'm not saying that is specifically how Natalie is getting VIP status, but I am saying that girls like her are a dime a dozen in LA. Especially since the people she's hanging out with aren't exactly superstars. The dude who played the little brother on Moesha? Not impressive.

+ Reply to Thread