+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

If I was Flo I probably would have raised Old Billy heck and not just dropped kicked her across the patio. Amber is so passive aggressive it's not funny. Amber:"I'm not scared of you"/'I'm scared to sleep in the same house with her"

Amber needs to learn true bad girls aren't afraid of anyone. Why is Annie on this show? Did she get lost on her way to fly into the cuckoos nest?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm a week behind on the show and just watched the episode last night were Kate's bf came to the house. What the heck happened to her while he was there? Does she feel like she needs to impress or show off for him for some reason? Not that I think that's they way to do it, he seemed completely annoyed by her behavior. I can't wait to hear if they are still together or not. She just went extreme! Although, I thought it was HILARIOUS when she threw Natalie's make up out the window. That's what those girls need to do, slowly pick away at her by doing things to her stuff.

I also feel bad for Flo. She has a lot of pent up anger and sadness.

I LOVED how Marcus turned Kendra down too! Now, if some guy would do that to Natalie too!

This episode was just ridiculous. I couldn't even actually watch half of it. They were all screaming and I couldn't understand anything and was just annoyed. I fast forward through most of the show.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I don't understand how Amber wasn't sent home. She put her hands on Flo first. I would have done the exact same thing (if I were a bad girl, but I hate to fight and confrontation) Flo did. I'm not a Flo fan, but it wasn't right for her to be the only one to be sent home.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

i was real confused abt that too . . . . . amber pushed her into the pool . . . she should have been prepared for a retaliation. and if anyone should've gone home, it should have been amber bc she initiated the physical contact. lol, i thought it was absolutely hilarious when flo flung her azz across the concrete like that.

flo's reaction/words were pretty strong and coo coo tho.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3802511;
    I would've went off on Amber too had she pushed me in pool and I broke my ankle. I wouldn't have said all the crazy stuff Flo said, like wanting to kill her but I would've called her every dirty name I could think of while trying to beat her @$$! I truly thought Flo was going home, but those tears helped her stay. I'm glad she's staying. What I want to know is how is their contract worded regarding physical contact? What's considered physical contact? Cuz Amber pushed Flo, but had the chance to send her home because Flo retaliated and threw her across the concrete. Kendra's slapped Flo, Nat's spit on Kate, and I'm sure there been other physical violence just can't remember.

right!!!!!! i hate passive aggressiveness.

amber was talking mad sh!t, but only as she was scuttling away from flo and knew flo couldn't really come after her on her jacked up ankle.

annie is something special.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3802535;
    If I was Flo I probably would have raised Old Billy heck and not just dropped kicked her across the patio. Amber is so passive aggressive it's not funny. Amber:"I'm not scared of you"/'I'm scared to sleep in the same house with her"

Amber needs to learn true bad girls aren't afraid of anyone. Why is Annie on this show? Did she get lost on her way to fly into the cuckoos nest?

Annie seems to be there to fill the airhead requirement they added to the show. Last couple of seasons we've had airheads who don't seem to be bad girls at all-just bad thinkers.

I like Annie. She seems to be the only one that has a brain.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3802856;
    I like Annie. She seems to be the only one that has a brain.
    I hope you are joking! lol!

I was a bit peeved that Flo didn't have the opportunity to send Amber home. Amber broke her ankle. Why is she the victim? There has never been such an injury in the Bad Girl's house. And she is lucky she didn't break her neck! I remember Tanisha beat someone up but she didn't start the fight so there was no problem.

Anyone else notice Annie's position on violence has changed?
    During the Kendra/Natalie fight: "Violence is just never right"
    During the Natale/Portia fight: "Natalie deserved it"
    During the Amber/Flo fight: "Flo deserved a broken ankle. Poor Amber."
    Or maybe her position on violence hasn't changed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3802869;
    I hope you are joking! lol!

No, I am not joking, brain part is a little much. But I give her credit for staying out of everyone's fights. Walk away so you don't get in the middle and slammed yourself.

saw ms. i run l.a. out at the club last night, lol.

+ Reply to Thread