+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Bad Girls

Great episode last night. I can't wait for next week. The smack down between Flo and Amber is going to be great!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3794300;
    Do elaborate!
    Right now she hasn't given up too much information just that she's going to be on the next season and I think she leaves soon for taping. She has a daughter so I think her kid will stay with her mom while she's gone. When I learn more, I'll be sure to post.

Quote Originally Posted by aka_vc;3790339;
    I think she was just trying to say "black clubs" are not her type of scene which is not necessarily racist. It is just once she started making excuses, she was digging herself deeper and deeper because she cannot communicate her thoughts very well.
    I don't think she is racist, but she probably hasn't been exposed to many black people. She is from the midwest and probably grew up surrounded by people exactally like her, blonde hair with blue eyes...She shouldn't have to hang out in "black clubs" if it makes her uncomfortable. I understand what she was saying, but she wasn't able to make convey her thoughts without sounding "racist", which she isn't....

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3793827;
    I can't wait for Natalie to be gone. She drives me nuts and I don't find her entertaining. I find her annoying, want-to-be
    Natalie is a "plant". She was probably paid (or at the very least encouraged) to act like a b*tch so that there would be more drama. She is evil, but she is totally playing it up. She tries to stir things up by perseverating on things like the cleaning issue or the "racist" issue...she is just tryig to get the other girls riled up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3795230;
    Right now she hasn't given up too much information just that she's going to be on the next season and I think she leaves soon for taping. She has a daughter so I think her kid will stay with her mom while she's gone. When I learn more, I'll be sure to post.
    That's great! I would so appreciate it!

Kate is racist. There are no excuses for saying she didn't want to go to THAT club on black night because she didn't want to be around "sweaty black people." That's horrible. She's known black people before. Those are hideous comments. It still a horrible thing to be spat on. Natalie should be ashamed of herself for that. Kate trying to destroy her stuff was intolerable but spitting isn't the answer... but if she was going to spit on anyone in the house, she picked the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3795942;

Kate is racist. There are no excuses for saying she didn't want to go to THAT club on black night because she didn't want to be around "sweaty black people." That's horrible.
    Is Natalie racist because she said Portia looked like an "ugly black witch"? Or is it ok because she is part black? You can't have it both ways people.

why would hanging out in "black clubs" make her (or anyone) uncomfortable? how crazy would i sound to say i am not comfortable going to a white restaurant or something like that? to me that just further proves that she is a racist.

i absolutely can't stand kate. she's an idiot all the way around. if she was big and bold enough to throw natalie's makeup out the window, she should have been bog and bold enough to open her mouth and say it was her instead of laying there grinning like some kind of demented cheshire cat.

flo looked like an absolute idiot too. what business is it of hers if kendra wants to waggle her booty meat for the world???? i think she's just mad bc no guys are interested in her. perhaps the butchy look goes over for men and women in NYC or wherever she's from, but in LA, guys like girly girls.

Quote Originally Posted by clsriley;3795268;
    I don't think she is racist, but she probably hasn't been exposed to many black people. She is from the midwest and probably grew up surrounded by people exactally like her, blonde hair with blue eyes...She shouldn't have to hang out in "black clubs" if it makes her uncomfortable. I understand what she was saying, but she wasn't able to make convey her thoughts without sounding "racist", which she isn't....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by clsriley;3796365;
    Is Natalie racist because she said Portia looked like an "ugly black witch"? Or is it ok because she is part black? You can't have it both ways people.
    I think saying you don't want to be around "sweaty black people" and would rather go to a white club is sort of on a different level than mentioning someones skin color when it is irrelevant.

I think Flo is her own worst enemies. She tried to be friends with the extras and they abandoned and offended her. Then she tried to be friends with the leads and they actually accepted her and she is turning against them. She is ruining things for herself. She is entertaining but she could try and go easy on someone.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I understand why she goes home but Amber needs to go home as well because she could have killed Flo the way she pushed her into the pool like that.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3796442;
    flo looked like an absolute idiot too. what business is it of hers if kendra wants to waggle her booty meat for the world???? i think she's just mad bc no guys are interested in her. perhaps the butchy look goes over for men and women in NYC or wherever she's from, but in LA, guys like girly girls.
    I agree. I think Flo was just mad because she can't get any guys to pay attention to her. Flo would have been wagging her butt too if someone wanted to look at it.

+ Reply to Thread